• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hahahha ::cry::

BadIronTree

March is gone
April is GONE
May is here

and not even one official post for why is not ready :(
i heard rumor that they try to fix it for vista...

as a vista 32 guy i want to know

all i want is the ability to use it period.

"once you go gamejackal you don't go back" true in my situation

Too bad they held up this software for those few that bought ME II.:(

March is gone
April is GONE
May is here

and not even one official post for why is not ready :(
i heard rumor that they try to fix it for vista...

as a vista 32 guy i want to know

I can see how it may be frustrating but have some patience. James posted this on the 17th of April. I did not take James' answer to mean the program was ready to ship, however. Possibly something may have held it up and I would think that they want the program to work as flawlessly as possible when they officially release it as a Slysoft product.

I don't know about you but I'd rather have a stable and solid release than one that was rushed just because people were impatient.

PS: If you'd read the various threads in this forum you'd have seen James' comment yourself. Vista compatibility [both 32 and 64-bit] is not a rumour and they had to add it after Slysoft acquired GameJackal.

Last edited:
I don't know about you but I'd rather have a stable and solid release than one that was rushed just because people were impatient.

I totally agree with you. Personally, I think it is a lack of updates from Slysoft that is ticking people off. Most people are reasonable enough to realize that things come up and that a promised release date may not work out. But a pat on the back from the developer to the fans of the product in the form of an update isn't so much to ask.

I totally agree with you. Personally, I think it is a lack of updates from Slysoft that is ticking people off. Most people are reasonable enough to realize that things come up and that a promised release date may not work out. But a pat on the back from the developer to the fans of the product in the form of an update isn't so much to ask.

Especially since most of us here arent using vista yet. I would love an update to my WinXP install...

Any more news from one of the devs? Just something to wet our tastebuds like a screenie or two?

First release of SlySoft Game Jackel will come end of March...

... 2008 ?!

:)

I'm quite sure GJ will be released next week. One reason for the delay is Vista. GJ will work with Vista32. Vista64 will come soon as well.

Sorry for the delay :bowdown:

I'm quite sure GJ will be released next week. One reason for the delay is Vista. GJ will work with Vista32. Vista64 will come soon as well.

I really appreciate the update Tom, thanks! :clap:

:clap: :agree: That is the best description of Vista I've yet seen! And very appropriate too! :D

I've quit waiting for Game Jackal myself, when (if) they release it, great, I'll upgrade!

If it never shows, oh well.... no big deal.... Most of the games I play don't work with it anyway so I don't even have it installed at the moment.

LOL-thanks. I know we may have to get it one day, but I need a better reason than just DX10. Especially because XP is capable of DX10 but MS won't because they want to force Vista on us. I won't even get in to the DRM limitations that they force on you. We'll see what SP 1 and 2 do for it.

Anyway, when it gets here, it gets here. I didn't need it for STALKER(North American Version only-the Euro has Securom and I read that the Russian version has StarForce), Company of Heroes or Guild Wars. I still use it for the BF2 stuff, Civ IV and Vegas.

LOL-thanks. I know we may have to get it one day, but I need a better reason than just DX10. Especially because XP is capable of DX10 but MS won't because they want to force Vista on us. I won't even get in to the DRM limitations that they force on you. We'll see what SP 1 and 2 do for it.

Amazing.

Yeah, DX10 is possible on XP, except it requires a total kernel rewrite. Infact, it requires rewriting almost the ENTIRE OS. Why in the world would you think Microsoft would waste millions on dollars so you can keep your 6 old OS? I'm thankful they're not.

And I looooove it when people bring up DRM, because, if MS didn't incoporate (video) DRM, the movie assosciations would totally let MS bypass the protections.

Oops, I'm not attacking Microsoft (Sorry, I mean Micro$oft), how taboo.

HA! Forget vista. =P , not to be mean, but us XP users need jackal. =). Anyways, for all of you vista users, keep up the good works and reporting those bugs. When I get Vista, I'd like it to be bug-free. Thanks Slysoft and Vista users.

Just thought of an even better jab at Vista that uses Micro$soft's own terminology against them!

Remember Windows 98 and later Windows 98 Second Edition?
Remember how awful Windows ME turned out to be?

Windows Vista = Windows ME Second Edition!

:D

Anyway, Slysoft, I'm just sitting paitiently waiting for the re-release of Game Jackal, I'd rather you take the time to get it right than to rush out something that only half-way works or worse, crashes a lot, like Micro$oft did with Windows ME....

Last edited:
Windows MESE?

First there was windows 95

Then windows 98

Then windows 98 SE (second edition)

Then windows 2000

Then windows Me

Then windows XP

Now windows vista which is allot like windows me which makes users say Windows ME SE as windows me was a total joke.

Back