• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANYDVD HD what equipment shall i need

smooth6x6

Need ive been using anydvd for my backups for years love the product.
I plan to buy HD or bluray but would like to here what good kinds of players or burners should i invest into and also what kind of disc blanks that would work the best..Like ive mentioned ive been doing regular dvd backups and love how my system works.But this is a new venture for me on HD backups or Blu ray for equipment.I would appreciate any help thanku so much.:policeman:

Wait it out

Need ive been using anydvd for my backups for years love the product.
I plan to buy HD or bluray but would like to here what good kinds of players or burners should i invest into and also what kind of disc blanks that would work the best..Like ive mentioned ive been doing regular dvd backups and love how my system works.But this is a new venture for me on HD backups or Blu ray for equipment.I would appreciate any help thanku so much.:policeman:

The cost of making duplicates of either HD or BD discs is still very prohibitave. There are very few burners for HD and all of those come with computers. I have not found one for sale with a web search. BD burners start around $600 and go way up from there. End of the year much faster burners at lower costs are suppossed to be available and with this it is assummed that the cost of blanc media should drop considerably (now $15-30 each). In your place I would buy a MS Xbox 360 drive (less than $200 all over the place) equip your system to meet the requirements of PowerDVD (available on their web site) and if you REALLY want to back up HD or BD discs a huge amount of storage. HD-DVD's can tak 15-30 gig of space and BD up to 50 gig of space though the average is in the 24 gig area. Store your rips until the cost of burning makes sense. I have about 2 TB of movies stored and need to increase storage yet again as I am running out of space but a TB drive can be found online for as little as $300 so that is still the best way to go. That's my 2 cents worth at least.

Hi,
I need to update my video board.

My system:
SDRAM DDR2 533 (PC2 4200)
LGA 775 Intel 925X ATX Intel Motherboard pci-e video
Power supply (?) but minimum of 450 watts
CPU: 3 gHz with hyper-threading
Monitor (non HDCP).

Compatibility issues and HDCP are the issues.
So I could use some suggestions as to what to look for/at.

TIA

Back