• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Still No Positive Result

either do as jbrisbin suggests, or use 0000.mt2s as the input. Here are the custom chapter points:

Code:
--custom-chapters=00:00:00.000;00:07:10.012;00:16:42.960;00:24:22.002;00:32:33.409;00:40:03.734;00:47:39.314;00:56:30.011;01:06:21.394;01:14:51.111;01:22:42.040;01:31:21.350;01:43:16.064;01:52:10.849;02:08:59.815;02:25:45.111;02:32:54.165;02:33:02.131

Using 0000.mt2s gets me a nice copy of the coming attractions (advert trailers) with the start panel for "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" totalling over just over 23GB (23 235 089 620).

One more try soon:doh:.
g

I'm trying to convert Couples Retreat (Blu-ray) into a single .M2TS file with ClownBD and I can't seem to get rid of the Director's Commentary. I followed the posted procedure here. Attached is a screenshot of how I configured BDClown and some logs of eac3to and txmuxer.

Can someone please assist? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• LOGS.zip
    113.2 KB · Views: 9
I'm trying to convert Couples Retreat (Blu-ray) into a single .M2TS file with ClownBD and I can't seem to get rid of the Director's Commentary. I followed the posted procedure here. Attached is a screenshot of how I configured BDClown and some logs of eac3to and txmuxer.

Well it seems like the AC-3 Surround is the directors commentary which you were choosing to keep, so I would try loading eac3to again and just keeping the DTS-HD Master Audio or the DTS core of it.

Well it seems like the AC-3 Surround is the directors commentary which you were choosing to keep, so I would try loading eac3to again and just keeping the DTS-HD Master Audio or the DTS core of it.
Thanks, that worked.

I'm trying to backup Greenzone movie only using clownBD and fit it on a BD-R 25. It does not fit for a a few megabytes... so now I'm thinking about convert audio. Original track is DTS 5.1 channels 16 bits 48Khz 1509Kbps. Any advices about which output format/bitrate choose? Thanks!

If you're only needing a few mbs then use the trim (--cut-end=xxxs) in tsMuxeR or edit your .meta file yourself. Remember it's the time in seconds from the start of the movie to the trim point (not seconds from end)

If you're only needing a few mbs then use the trim (--cut-end=xxxs) in tsMuxeR or edit your .meta file yourself. Remember it's the time in seconds from the start of the movie to the trim point (not seconds from end)

in clownBD GUI is it fixed to 1 second (if selected) ?

yes, but you'll need to manually modify this before execution (if you need more than 1 second removed).

My A200 doesn't play BDMV/ISO from Clown_BD

Hello,

I want to use ClownBD to keep the main movie full HD + english soundtrack (DTS-HD or TRUE-HD) + subtitles (english french dutch) in a ISO file.

ISO created by AnyDVD (default settings) -> plays in A200
BDMV folder created by AnyDVD (default settings) -> plays in A200

My problem:

1)ISO created by AnyDVD mounted with Virtual CloneDrive -> Clown_BD -> BDMV folder by Clown_BD (tsMuxeR) -> not play with the A200 (the screen come back to the movies list) but play when selecting m2ts in BDMV\STREAM (option File view)
1)BDMV folder created by AnyDVD ------------------------>

2)Because 1) -> ISO created (ImgBurn) from BDMV folder from Clown_BD does not work too (logical)

I have the last frimware.

My system: Nas Synology ----(nfs sharing)-----> A200 --- (HDMI)----(no* A/V receiver)----> TV
* this is not a problem because the A200 can use core from DTS HD right ?

for exemple with bourne ultimatum (info: ISO and BDMV folder created by AnyDVD -> plays)

Select iso/BDMV folder created by AnyDVD with ClownBD (eac3to) -> output: VC-1, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9) - DTS Master Audio, English, multi-channel, 48kHz - no subtitle
Muxing "manually" with tsMuxeR GUI 1.10.6

Capture2.JPG

and same problem the screen come back to the movies list

Any idea from poeple using A200 and ClownBD ?

Thanks

Last edited:

Same problem with US "Leopard". Selected the LPCM rather than the DTS solved the problem.:)

Last edited:
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines Failure

I love ClownBD. Love it, love it, love it.

Never had this happen though - it processes T2... Pass 1 is like instantaneous, taking less than one second.

It comes back with 33 chapters... Only one audio stream, AC3 stereo, and nosubtitles.

The BR plays fine, with all subtitles and audio streams, on my BR player.

I can't figure out what the problem is, and have not found anyone else online with a similar problem.

You've not said which version of eac3to, the problem could be here. What happens if you close down the GUI and try again?

Please post a logfile from AnyDVD and all of the logs from eac3to so I can have a look.

You've not said which version of eac3to, the problem could be here. What happens if you close down the GUI and try again?

Please post a logfile from AnyDVD and all of the logs from eac3to so I can have a look.

Thank you Mike - it was late last night when I posted, wasn't thinking clearly.

Latest version of eac3to as far as I'm aware (clownbd isn't complaining for me to upload)

As I said - plays fine on my blu ray player.

Thanks again :)

PS. I have restared clownbd multiple times. I also tried using clownbd from an image that was burned (iso)... The iso plays over my network fine to my Dune player, all subtitles, all audio... After mounting the image and then running clownbd, still have the same problem. So it appears to NOT be an AnyDVD issue as the image burned is fine.

Attachments

• T3 Logs.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I actually needed to have the full LOG from AnyDVD so I can examine the structure of the playlists and clip files. I think the answer is quite simple though:

Code:
eac3to Pass 1:
eac3to v3.22
command line: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClownBD\eac3to\eac3to.exe" "D:" -progressnumbers -LOG="C:\Video\temp\LOGS\eac3to_PASS1_LOG.LOG"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) 00002.mpls, 00002.m2ts, 1:48:59
   - Chapters, 33 chapters
   - VC-1, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
   - AC3, English, stereo, 48kHz

2) 00001.mpls, 00001.m2ts, 1:49:01
   - Chapters, 33 chapters
   - VC-1, 1080i60 /1.001 (16:9)
   - AC3, English, multi-channel, 48kHz
   - AC3, French, multi-channel, 48kHz
   - AC3, Spanish, multi-channel, 48kHz

Chosse option #2.

In eac3to's eyes, option 1 is the highest quality (1080p24 is higher than 1080i60) and comes 1st.

In eac3to's eyes, option 1 is the highest quality (1080p24 is higher than 1080i60) and comes 1st.

Hey Mike.

Actually there is no "option 2", see attached jpg.

As far as AnyDVD logs, I'm guessing you are referring to the dirlist.txt, as opposed to the 1.2 MB zip file?

Attachments

• T3 ClownBD.jpg
    T3 ClownBD.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 4
  • dirlist.txt
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
Ok that's embarrassing. :)

Thank you.

The one thing that is surprising to me - is that the playlist with the 1080p stream has the stereo codec only. The 1080i stream has the AC3 audio.

I guess I'm stuck with that?

You could try mixing & matching. The audio will possibly be out of sync though (2 seconds difference in the 2 titles). Demux both 1 & 2 with eac3to & drag them into tsMuxeR GUI.

@ mike_r
Clown_BD came to the rescue again.

I have two non Cinavia Blu-ray players so that when Cinavia testing is complete and on main stream Blu-ray disks, I can play the Cinavia back-up disks. The Sony BDP S301 and S560.

The other day I wanted to test ALL my DVD back-up collection for the back-up Blu-ray player S560. Two of my Blu-ray collection Blu-rays would not play the Whiteout and Avatar. The S560 could not load the two disks.

I modified Clown_BD 076 to remove the eac3to 3.18 and added the eac3to 3.22. And verify all paths

I ran two back-up methods:
AnyDVD HD (BDMV folder method)
BD rebuilder compression down to approximately 23gb movie only
Imgburn on blank Ritec BR 2-00 burn rate 4.1

No 2 ripping program with built in compression for MOVIE ONLY
Clown_BD (modified version 076)
Imgburn on blank Ritec BR 2.00 burn rate 4.1

With method 1 only the Sony S301 would play the disks, and the Sony S560 would not load the disks.

With method 2 both Blu-ray players played the disk without any problems.

Both players will play the source, pressed BD-Rom disks but a note pops up saying if you have any problems playing these source disks verify that you have the latest firmware installed. The Avatar source disk comes with purposely designed hicups or glitches so it is difficult to back-up.

This reminds me of the days with standard definition source disks that come from the factory with bad sectors on them so it is difficult to back-up and you need programs like Ripit4me to clean-up and remove the bad sectors.

Clown_BD worked great in solving the problem, I noticed when running Clown_BD eac3to log showed that it fixed a lot of audio problems.

I really believe you should but Clown_BD in the marketplace with a performance compression sub program built-in. There has to be a huge amount of DVD fans who are looking for a program like yours, with a built-in compression program. You could become a richer man than you currently are.
:clap:

Back