• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't write to DL DVD +R Source data too large

jaburrman

I am trying to write to a dual layer dvd +r after clone DVD writes it to a temporary file. I am agetting an error message that states unable to write, source data too large. when I go to details of the problem it says "write dvd 14 w2". It is an hour and 40 minute movie. However, I had no problem with a 92 minute movie done the same way. Any help would be appreciated.

I am trying to write to a dual layer dvd +r after clone DVD writes it to a temporary file. I am agetting an error message that states unable to write, source data too large.

1) Do you have "dvd+/- R DL" selected near Clonedvd's quality bar? If not, you should.

2) Are you using Verbatim +R DL? If not, you should be.

3) Does your burner support +R DL blank media?

I am trying to write to a dual layer dvd +r after clone DVD writes it to a temporary file. I am agetting an error message that states unable to write, source data too large. when I go to details of the problem it says "write dvd 14 w2". It is an hour and 40 minute movie. However, I had no problem with a 92 minute movie done the same way. Any help would be appreciated.

The only question I would have is why are you wanting to use a $2 +DL disc when you could put it on a 28 cent +/- R?

+/- R holds 2 hours, +/- R DL holds 3-4 hours.

Back