• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Webslinger sucks! Bother him here!

One of your favorite statements ..... Hehehheh

Yeah, I messed up. :agree:

However, it's not double posts that bother me: it's multiple posts complaining or asking for help about the exact
same issue in multiple threads . . .

Last edited:
Ha! Well, webslinger, looks like it's on now. Webslinger, from this day forth, shall be known as "the one to give grief". Can we have a ceremony or something? lol

Now, I don't know about that....is it your birthday toooooo? Crikey! Oh ok, let them eat cake! ;)

P.S. How'd you mess up? I must have missed something. (Go figure)

Last edited:
Now, I don't know about that....is it your birthday toooooo? Crikey! Oh ok, let them eat cake! ;)

P.S. How'd you mess up? I must have missed something. (Go figure)

Didn't say to let him EAT cake.......just let him have it (or maybe a pie). :p

They say "Crikey" in Texas? I thought that was a British expression.

Probably been watching those Steve Irwin reruns on The Animal Planet. Maybe she should watch the otters and the ferrets?

Last edited:
Probably been watching those Steve Irwin reruns on The Animal Planet.

I wonder if I can find a internet video clip of Steve Irwin holding hands with a crocodile (could post that in the otter thread). ;)

They say "Crikey" in Texas? I thought that was a British expression.

It's not a real ceremony unless there's cake afterwards!

hehe Well, not really....we might say it (crikey) if we're being silly. You don't hear it too often. Actually, we say Konichiwa, cowboy! haha

Hmm, otters and ferrets. I just don't know if I wanna go there. ;)

Too sweet. :)

Danke Schon, Mr. Webslinger! (I'm running out of words! lol )

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I know. Not a big deal. I'd just keep a text file with all the "kuel" links already formatted so you can just whip em out on demand. Then you only have to format them once.

*sigh* Here is yet another reason why I don't like using "pretty" links:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5231

:p :doh: :D

*sigh*

Webby never wins . . . :)

Hey, I tried. I was making a conscious effort.

Last edited:
Wow, I broke 30,000 posts. Someone should give me a cookie (or call me the "Grand Posting Loser").

I remember Drinklyeanddie betting me that I would never break 30,000 posts. He now owes me a 5870. Oh wait . . . :D

Back