• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

double layer

Fati

Does Clone DVD burn Double Layer dvd's ?

maybe you could have luck with verbatim-DL's (MKM001) ...

but i would prefer to make an image to disk an burn it with imgburn (www.imgburn.com), because this prog can handle the layerbreak very good :D

Does Clone DVD burn Double Layer dvd's ?
yes it does.but use clonecd instead if your gonna use dl discs+it'll will keep the layer break in the same position as the original dvd.

yes it does.but use clonecd instead if your gonna use dl discs+it'll will keep the layer break in the same position as the original dvd.

I agree, CloneDVD will do it but it puts the layer break in a place sometimes you don't want it. CloneCD is the better option.

Layer Break

I can hope that CloneDVD will be improved to handle the layer break issue better than it currently does. I have to use DVD DL -R discs, my DVD player only reads that format. +R discs are not an option for me (unless I buy a new DVD player). Everytime I use CloneDVD2, my movie freezes at the layer break 100% of the time. If I write the disc using imgburn, it works flawlessly (as a matter of fact the movie doesn't even pause at the layer break like it would with the original disc). The down side, imgburn is not all that user friendly.

I hope that cloneDVD2 in the future; could handle the layer break like imgburn does. If it could, CloneDVD2 (with Anydvd) would be head & shoulders above the rest when it comes to DVD backup solutions available today.

I can hope that CloneDVD will be improved to handle the layer break issue better than it currently does.

It can't. It's a transcoder based burning application (recode, shrink, etc., can't retain the original layer break position either).

I have to use DVD DL -R discs

Bad choice

my DVD player only reads that format.

No. It has to read "dvd-rom" as well. Read step 3 from here

+R discs are not an option for me

Doesn't even sound as though you tried step 3 (your burner must support bitsetting +R DL).

Back