• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Menus vs Chapters

zooky

I am attemtping to copy Planet Earth series. Each disc contains a selection like Caves, Deserts, Seas, etc.

The Main Menu presents with Play All or each selection. If I click (on the copied disc) "Plat All" the disc plays properly. However, if I click on a single menu item, say "Deserts", I just get chapter boxes. I can lick on one to view the "chapter", then I must click on the next chapter box to view that chapter, on-n-on.

What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. This is how the original plays. I thought it was rather odd as well.

Play all is "TitleSet 2", if you play each individually then the TitleSets played will be "3, 4, and 5".

Last edited:
Welllllllllllll, I'll be! You're correct. This was driving me nuts and it's really a problem with the people that made the original, grrrr!

Back