• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Make Safety Copies Of DVD Games

PARIS

Make safety back up Of DVD games

Hi,

I own the game: "THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE BATTLE FOR MIDDLE-EARTH II" and I would like to make a back up for safety reasons of the afore mentioned game. Which software should I use to make the back up?

Best regards,
Paris:confused:

Last edited:
Hi,

I own the game: "THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE BATTLE FOR MIDDLE-EARTH II" and I would like to make a safety copy of the afore mentioned game. Why software should I use to meke the copy?

Best regards,
Paris:confused:
the clue is in the software talk thread (CloneCD) in which you posted this question
clonecd will be suitable for game disc back-ups.your console will probably need modifying to play the copies.

Thanks

Hi, Thanks a lot for your answer. Actually, English it isn't my native language tht's why I can't express mtyself in the right way. You're right ; it is back up and not copy.

Thanks

Hi, thanks a lot for your answer. English, it isn't my native language that's why I can't express myself in the right way. So, you're right; it is backuping up and not copying.

Back