• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My litey 16x sata and 20x now work w/shrink

maddogvic

I found the problem has something to do with nero not shrink.
most of us that have shrink also have nero.
both of my new litey drives that wasn't working before in shrink are now working,..SH-16A7S sata and 20x LH-20A1H
if shrink isn't working for you I will bet in shrink prefferences you have burn with nero enabled.
dissable it and it will work.
do this before you put the dvd in your drive, then enable anydvd put in you disk, let anydvd do it's thing open shrink and it will reauther the main movie.

I also found that if I try recode2 first which still won't work and then go to shrink it won't work,..but if I open and close the drive and anydvd does it's thing again shrink works:clap: :agree:

Hey, I was having the exact same problem with my lite-on LH-20A1L and your fix seems to do the trick.
It was very frustrating because the people here and in other forums could not seem to wrap their heads around the idea that Shrink/Anydvd WOULD work for a given dvd in an ide drive but would NOT work for the same disc in the same computer using an sata drive!
Good job, and thanks!

Hey, I was having the exact same problem with my lite-on LH-20A1L and your fix seems to do the trick.
It was very frustrating because the people here and in other forums could not seem to wrap their heads around the idea that Shrink/Anydvd WOULD work for a given dvd in an ide drive but would NOT work for the same disc in the same computer using an sata drive!
Good job, and thanks!

That trick,... Forged ah'boud ed

Drives working for me with anydvd running and using Recode2 and Shrink3.2

SH-16A7S (sata fast ripper :agree: ),..LH-20A1H (fast burner :agree: )

Just messing around tryng to get my 20x's working I found this worked,..at least for me.
I leave the movie out of the drives,..

then I activated anydvd:

then I opened Recode2,..selected "Record main movie to dvd"

then put the movie in,..anydvd did what it does,

then "Import movie"

and no problem,. :clap: ..can you beat that crap,..oh well :doh:

did the same steps for Shrink,...but chose "Reauthor" before putiing the disk in the drive.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, are you experiencing issues with Clonedvd and those burners?

Thanks

Well here's my 1st post and it's to say thanks. :clap: I was having trouble with my new 20x HP DVD1040 external USB 2.0 drive and this has fixed it so I guess there must be a rebadged Liteon SATA inside there (I noticed the power supply it came with is LITEON).

I'd like to know if it is actually a Nero problem though as NERO seems to work fine stand alone.

Cheers

Haitch

Well here's my 1st post and it's to say thanks. :clap: I was having trouble with my new 20x HP DVD1040 external USB 2.0 drive and this has fixed it so I guess there must be a rebadged Liteon SATA inside there (I noticed the power supply it came with is LITEON).

I'd like to know if it is actually a Nero problem though as NERO seems to work fine stand alone.

Cheers

Haitch

I really think it is a glitch in the computer and not in Nero. I have a SATA DVD Drive (Lite-On) and use Shrink Nero and have not had a problem. If you have a problem then burn w/ Imgburn or DVDDecrypter. You set that up to burn using those programs w/in Shrink

if shrink isn't working for you I will bet in shrink prefferences you have burn with nero enabled.
dissable it and it will work.

I don't know why, but doing that seems to fix the issue for a lot of people.

Back