• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can anyone teach me how to back up night at the museum movie

tony7880

I have tried and I get documentary issues that messes up the movie while watching it please help me with that issue.

help on backup on night at the museum

answer these questions fully please.

Im using reg dvd-r same -o process Ive never had a problem before with backing up other movies. SOme people say that there are two movie file and that the documentary is longer that is why its picked first. Like I said Im using any dvd and clone dvd

Im using reg dvd-r same -o process Ive never had a problem before with backing up other movies. SOme people say that there are two movie file and that the documentary is longer that is why its picked first. Like I said Im using any dvd and clone dvd

Then you probably have the wrong title and/or soundtrack selected in Clonedvd.

Click this please

You're not having an issue with Anydvd. The problem lies with using Clonedvd properly.

I'll move this thread to the appropriate forum.

Last edited:
help backing up night at the museum

Then you probably have the wrong title and/or soundtrack selected in Clonedvd.

Read this please

You're not having an issue with Anydvd. The problem lies with using Clonedvd properly.

I'll move this thread to the appropriate forum.

Thanks websliner sorry I did not put the other info I am new at this. But thank you anyway for the info.

Select title 1, the short one. The longer one has the director's commentary on the sound track.

Back