• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please help me to copy

tracts

I installed the trial version of AnyDVD and CloneDVD. When I start the computer AnyDvd starts and reads the discs and runs in the back ground is all I believe it has to do? Then I open Clone DVD and when I point it to Video-TS I believe it is I never get the start button to come up it locks up my computer and I have done reading and uncopied other things that might conflict with it. Any input here would be of great value. Thank you.

cannot copy why?

I downloaded the trial versions of Any DVD and Clone DVD and then after anydvd started and can see the dvd then I start clone dvd and it says this I copied and am pasting the message here. It says it cannot read this file. File 0 F:/AUDIO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 2 So now it cannot burn it why? but yet I copied a dvd last night of a different title.

will anydvd read and copy CSS?

I have a movie that is CSS copywrited but I am having problems with it. Is it suppose to burn it with Clone DVD? Also do you check the box in AnyDVD that says use css key archive?

it is not necessary to check this box :)

AnyDVD will automatically decode the css-protection and so you will have a protection-free copy of your movie :D

maybe there is a new sony-arcoss-protection on the dvd ... what's the title of the movie?

I downloaded the trial versions of Any DVD and Clone DVD and then after anydvd started and can see the dvd then I start clone dvd and it says this I copied and am pasting the message here. It says it cannot read this file. File 0 F:/AUDIO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 2 So now it cannot burn it why? but yet I copied a dvd last night of a different title.

Please do step 8 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Provided you are using Anydvd 6.1.3.6 and Clonedvd 2.9.0.3 and the movie is in region 1, chances are you have a bad original disc even if it plays fine.

tracts, do not create multiple threads about the exact same issue please

:policeman:

copied and pasted.

Please do step 8 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Provided you are using Anydvd 6.1.3.6 and Clonedvd 2.9.0.3 and the movie is in region 1, chances are you have a bad original disc even if it plays fine.
Here is the pasted info from anydvd with the drive that contains the disc that will not burn. Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.6)
TSSTCORP CD/DVDW SH-S162L TS01 0123 MULT
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Pursuit Of Happyness, The
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 76 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

region code

I have been reading here a little about region code. This could be my problem because I cannot even rip the pursuit of happyness with any DVD it cannot read the disc. Can I change a region code on my burner? I am using an asus. Also I waiting for ups to deliever a new liteone. here are the specs what is the region? I don't understand this part can someone please help. Thank you.Brand LITE-ON
Type DVD Burner
Model LH-20A1L-05
Performance
DVD-ROM Access Time 160ms
CD-ROM Access Time 160ms
Cache 2MB
WRITE Speed
DVD+R 20X
DVD+RW 8X
DVD-R 20X
DVD-RW 6X
CD-R 48X
CD-RW 32X
DVD+R DL 8X
DVD-R DL 8X
DVD-RAM 12X
READ Speed
DVD-ROM 16X
CD-ROM 48X
Physical Spec
LightScribe Support Yes
Form Factor 5"
Panel Color Black
Configuration
Load Type Tray
Interface SATA
Software
Operating Systems Supported Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Features
System Requirements Processor: Pentium 4 1.3Ghz
RAM: 128MB
Hard Disk Space: 650MB
5GB for creating DVD image file
9GB for creating DVD-DL image file
HDD Access Time: < 20ms
Packaging

...and what version of Clonedvd are you using?
for one reason or another,i'm not sure this is the case here,but a lot of people do seem to be using not the latest versions of the program(s) available-maybe for some reason the program isn't checking for the latest version when the internet is connected or when the program is started.
maybe at the top of each relevent thread (AnyDVD HD,CloneDVD2,CloneCD,CloneDVD Mobile) there should be a sticky in BOLD stating something like Are You Running The Latest Version Of CloneDVD2? for example.
i know this is the case when you click the AnyDVD Topic:
''Sticky: Anydvd 6.1.3.6 released''
maybe it should apply to the others too.just an idea;)

for one reason or another,i'm not sure this is the case here,but a lot of people do seem to be using not the latest versions of the program(s) available

In the guides, etc., that I have stickied, I have always stated to please ensure you're using the latest versions of Slysoft software.

version

Yes I am using the newest version 6.1.3.6
Also do you think if it is not being read that if I change my DVD burner to a new Liteon I might have better luck? I ordered one and will let you know. Does this matter sometimes?

Figured it all out

Ok I tried DVD Decoder would not work either. But if I let AnyDVD read the disk then it gives me options one being to Rip it to the harddrive with DVD Decoder. So when I do that I am then able to use clonedvd2 to copy it from the harddrive. WOW! I have no done 5 out of 5 100%

Back