• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dejuve

Kennyg

Had a problem when backing up this new movie, after backed up movie starts and runs the sound on the track continues but the scenes change to like the directors comments and it shows how the scenes were made, you can hear the scenes audio contuning but the video shows the director and stunt and whoever else.

There is already a topic on this movie that deals with it. Basically you needed to select Title 1, not Title 2, and make sure you select the AC3/6 audio track, not AC3/2.

chapter 1 is behind the scenes..just did this week. Chapter 2 is the main tittle. I did this 3 times, the first one was chpater 1(behind the scenes) the secound time I did the whole dics. dics skipped..the third time i did chapter 2 which turned out fine.....

Oops, yea, you're right. I just reread the thread on this and indeed, title 2 is what you want, NOT title 1. My bad. Sorry about that.

Oops, yea, you're right. I just reread the thread on this and indeed, title 2 is what you want, NOT title 1. My bad. Sorry about that.

No. Title 1 is the theatrical release. Title 2 is the title with behind the scenes stuff and commentary. By default CloneDVD and most other programs default to selecting the larger title which, in this case, appears to be Title 2. This is the reason there is such an issue with people making bad backups.

Refer to my post here. :) [Not aimed at you but other people, SamuriHL].

Last edited:
ihave same problem

No. Title 1 is the theatrical release. Title 2 is the title with behind the scenes stuff and commentary. By default CloneDVD and most other programs default to selecting the larger title which, in this case, appears to be Title 2. This is the reason there is such an issue with people making bad backups.

Refer to my post here. :) [Not aimed at you but other people, SamuriHL].

WEll I took you all advice but is there a way to also get the movie menu. I just did what you guys explained and the movie starts right away works fine but does not give me the menu options. PLease help me if you can.

WEll I took you all advice but is there a way to also get the movie menu. I just did what you guys explained and the movie starts right away works fine but does not give me the menu options. PLease help me if you can.

Have AnyDVD running...

1. Start CloneDVD
2. Pick Copy DVD Titles
3. Select the target drive where the DVD is located
4. Check the Preserve menus box
5. Uncheck the box next to Title 2
6. Check the box next to Title 1
7. Click Next
8. Select your Audio streams and Subtitles
9. Click Next
10. Select your Output method and destination
11. Click Go

Voila! The movie plus menus. I haven't had any problems. It was easy.

Had a problem when backing up this new movie, after backed up movie starts and runs the sound on the track continues but the scenes change to like the directors comments and it shows how the scenes were made, you can hear the scenes audio contuning but the video shows the director and stunt and whoever else.

I had the exact problem with Deja Vu. What is the resolution? Thanks!

If people would actually take the time to read they'd know the resolution. I've repeated myself too many times already.

That's crazy talk. Just because the solution is already in the thread they're replying to doesn't mean it shouldn't be repeated specifically for them. :D

Thanks for posting the link, customshopkv1. :)

That's crazy talk. Just because the solution is already in the thread they're replying to doesn't mean it shouldn't be repeated specifically for them. :D

If they couldn't read the freakin' way to backup the movie which was right above their question about a resolution then I'm not wasting the time to even copy and paste the answer again.

I've posted how to copy the movie too many times. People need to use the SEARCH feature and then actually READ before they just ask a question. :mad:

Yeah, yeah... I'm in a bad mood. Just be glad I re-edited this about 100 times before I hit submit. :p

Bleh. :p

Did I strike a nerve? :D

Nah. It's unrelated.

I do, however, agree.

I do like being helpful but come on. This is an example of ridiculousness. Do I need to use smoke signals?

A person who wants help should get it but they also need to take responsibility to help themselves which means searching and reading before asking a question that has been asked and answered a bunch of times already.

Ah well.

I do like being helpful but come on. This is an example of ridiculousness. Do I need to use smoke signals?

A person who wants help should get it but they also need to take responsibility to help themselves which means searching and reading before asking a question that has been asked and answered a bunch of times already.

Ah well.

I'm a moderator on another forum, so, I can fully relate to stupidity. It's great when you have posts instructing people to read the basic faq before posting and have people fail to do so. Then they get upset when you point this out to them. (Ok, I'm NOT nice at pointing it out, I'll admit). It's like "geeze, did you REALLY think we were going to READ anything first? We just want to be spoonfed." Ahhhh, anyway. :D

Most people want the answer to their specific question, without having to go look for it. Some answers are to vague. Not that I am justifying it, but it goes with the territory.:D

Most people want the answer to their specific question, without having to go look for it. Some answers are to vague. Not that I am justifying it, but it goes with the territory.:D

Your point is absolutely valid and true, customshopkv1. It just gets real old. Minus James, peer and Tom the rest of us are voluntarily helping people with absolutely no compensation other than that warm fuzzy feeling we get when we help someone out. :) And, I hope Webslinger has stock in one of the pharmaceutical companies that manufactures OTC pain medicines. I wouldn't be shocked if he goes through a bottle a day. ;)

Anyway, I've dragged this thread off-topic long enough. Sorry.

Your point is absolutely valid and true, customshopkv1. It just gets real old. Minus James, peer and Tom the rest of us are voluntarily helping people with absolutely no compensation other than that warm fuzzy feeling we get when we help someone out. :) And, I hope Webslinger has stock in one of the pharmaceutical companies that manufactures OTC pain medicines. I wouldn't be shocked if he goes through a bottle a day. ;)

Anyway, I've dragged this thread off-topic long enough. Sorry.

I couldn't agree more, except I prefer the perscription pain medications.:p

The average burn-out time for a tech support rep is one year. I can't take it anymore ahhhieeee!!!!!!!! ... :p

About three years ago the San Jose Mercury news ran a story about a tech support rep who got fired for being rude to a customer. About 10 minutes of recorded trouble-shooting dialog between a real dingbat of a customer who couldn't "get his computer to work" and the TS rep was transcribed into the newspaper article. To make a long story short, in an exasperated last ditch effort to find a fix, the TS rep asked the customer if he could lean over the back of his desk and make sure that the computer was plugged in. The customer replied that he couldn't do that because the room was very dark due to a power outage and he couldn't see behind his desk.

After a pause, the tech support rep replied that the best thing the customer could do was to re-box the computer in it's original packaging and send it back for a full refund because he was :doh:to stupid :doh: to own a computer!

"In order to ensure the quality of our service, some calls may be monitored or recorded ..."

Whisperer

Last edited:
The average burn-out time for a tech support rep is one year. I can't take it anymore ahhhieeee!!!!!!!! ... :p

Trust me on this, that stat is QUITE true. There are some people with the patience of a saint that I used to work with when I was in tech support but overall, a year was considered a LONG time for someone to be there. That job SUCKED but I am a firm believer that EVERY software developer should be required to have 6 months tech support experience before being allowed to write code. I know that the experience definitely shaped how I write code for sure.

Back