• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripped files = Choppy Playback.

bloodthirster

Having problems with playing movies off my hard disk. I have PDVD 7.3 patched and newest AnyDVD HD. When I try to play the main feature playback is choppy and the picture goes in and out. Extras (deleted scenes, trailers etc) play just fine. I have a powerful system(c2D 6400 @ 3.9Ghz , ATI X1950XTX, 2GB Ram) so thats not the problem. Anyone know how to fix this or whats going on?

TIA

Having problems with playing movies off my hard disk. I have PDVD 7.3 patched and newest AnyDVD HD. When I try to play the main feature playback is choppy and the picture goes in and out. Extras (deleted scenes, trailers etc) play just fine. I have a powerful system(c2D 6400 @ 3.9Ghz , ATI X1950XTX, 2GB Ram) so thats not the problem. Anyone know how to fix this or whats going on?

TIA

You're probably trying to play individual files, PowerDVD can't handle that.
You have to play from the ripped folder.

How do i do that?

Click the "source"-button, then select from the menu: "Open movie on hard disk drive". Choose the folder and you're good.
This requires a complete rip of the disc, including all files - except the AACS parts (preferrably using the AnyDVD builtin-ripper).

TIA

have you tried VLC?

Back