• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dejavu, The Hitcher, and The Queen

hey guys, i am a newbie to this forum, and was wondering if you have had any problems with copying a copy of deja vu and bobby. i can copy the originals fine, but when i go to make a copy for other people, the any dvd is slow to try and access the disc and just hangs. it is with 6.1.3.6. if i posted this in the wrong place, please accept my apologies

hey guys, i am a newbie to this forum, and was wondering if you have had any problems with copying a copy of deja vu and bobby. i can copy the originals fine, but when i go to make a copy for other people, the any dvd is slow to try and access the disc and just hangs. it is with 6.1.3.6. if i posted this in the wrong place, please accept my apologies
You can't make copies for other people. Ask them to buy the DVD. :policeman:

Yah, what linx05 said is correct and qualifies as piracy. You have to own the DVD to make a legal backup and most members are touchy about that and won't help out. ... maybe because we spent so much on our DVD Originals collections that we are envious and maybe a bit righteous ... but never the less, it's illegal. Best not to mention such things.

But I have a question for linx05 ... can kcamper784 legally make copies for his lawyer? :D :disagree: ;) :policeman:

Whisperer

Last edited:
Deja Vu loops using clonedvd but if I don't preserve the menus it plays fine:agree:

Dejavu problem

I have tried several times to burn Dejavu. I am using the newest version of AnyDvd & CloneDvd. The movie will burn, however it burns as a collage of the movie & comentaries.... not sure how to fix this

People need to read through this thread again. More than once the instructions have been given as to how to get a working backup of Deja Vu. AnyDVD & CloneDVD are not the problem here.

The Queen

I saw that someone listed the movie The Queen causes some problems. I never saw what the problem was or the fix if there was a problem. Has that too be resolved or wasn't there a problem from the start?

If you're in region 1, and you're using CloneDVD and AnyDVD, you won't have a problem.

Thanks! Also thanks to whoever figured out the problem with Dej Vu. When we copied it the first time I thought it was just screwed up movie. Copying the right title sure helped.

Just a final comment: I use AnyDvd and CloneDVD2, if you use 1Click or Video Vault you would never seen the problem.

Thanks a again!

Back