• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best program?

Luby

Hi Guys,

I am using Shrink 3.2 to, well, shrink DVDs before I burn them (I like to keep the menus, etc. in). Lately and with the newer movies (Standard Definition) it does not want to do it. The problem seems like those movies have extra chapters (up to 99), most of them seem to be with nothing in them and who knows what. Is there another, proven and better program that will do the same simple job as Shrink does (on older disks)?

Thank you,

Luby

I use anydvd running in the background and clonedvd2, but from slysoft, and it takes care of those 99 chapters. For everything else out there, I use DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink. I will always love thos latter two, because that's what I learned on. Because of newer Sony protections, I've had to get clonedvd2 to handle those, and it always does, like a CHAMP.

Hi Guys,

I am using Shrink 3.2 to, well, shrink DVDs before I burn them (I like to keep the menus, etc. in). Lately and with the newer movies (Standard Definition) it does not want to do it. The problem seems like those movies have extra chapters (up to 99), most of them seem to be with nothing in them and who knows what. Is there another, proven and better program that will do the same simple job as Shrink does (on older disks)?

For the money... nothing beats Shrink. Check the 3rd party forum. There are many workarounds that allow you to keep using Shrink with the latest Sony messes.

-W ( a Shrink desciple)

There is another proven program out there. Unfortunately, its not free and its called CloneDVD2. As movie makers progress with encryption schemes, you will need to have the ammo to counter the issue. I've used many programs (free and not so free) and nothing beats SLYSOFT products...nuff said:agree:

:bowdown: WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown:
SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT:D

Back