• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't make backup of Finding Nemo

jemartindsl

This is the only title I can't think of that will not make a usable backup for me. It completes without error but playback shows the directors and won't play the movie. After AnyDVD scans the disk, I get an error message about not being able to detect all of the CSS encryption on the disk. It says it may not playback correctly and that is right.

Any suggestions?

Nemo backup trouble

I also have a problem with backing up "Nemo".
I backed up only the main movie (with DVD Shrink), but when I try to record it with Nero, it gives an error saying there is a file that has more than 2gb, and Nero 6 cannot record it in a DVD using ISO format; it says to use UDP format instead. I cannot do this with Nero.
Then I tried another recording software, and it records fine, but the result doesn't appear to be a DVD disc (although I selected the right Project type), since it opens in the DVD drive as a data disc, and doesn't play with the living room DVD player and neither with PowerDVD.
I'm using DVD+R and always used those DVD discs with no trouble.

Finally, after some research, I found around the net some articles saying the "Finding Nemo" DVD had some kind of anti-copying protection, and the procedures to get around it, but it looked TOOOO damn complicated; and believe me: I'm a gifted PC USer :)

Does anyone know a way around this??

Thanks,
Best Regards

I've not seen this thread was about CloneDVD.
Sorry about that.
Anyway, the bottom line is the same, I guess...

I backed-up Nemo using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 a long time ago. I don't recall any problems.

Sorry don't have the screen shot

can you show us a screenshot of the error?

The error message also contains info about a region problem mentioning RCP2 (I think). It advises that to prevent this error set my DVD player's region to match that of the DVD. I tried setting it to region 2 and still got the same error.

The error message also contains info about a region problem mentioning RCP2 (I think). It advises that to prevent this error set my DVD player's region to match that of the DVD. I tried setting it to region 2 and still got the same error.

You must exit Anydvd when setting the region code of the drive.

Back