• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu Ray Drive/Burner Input from the Gurus!

psgolfer

I'll start by saying I'm probably posting this in the wrong area, but I'm a bit excited and would like some input from the people who know the most on this stuff!

I bought a Sony Blu Ray drive a couple of weeks ago (BWU100A), I have seen some posts around here about it not being the best.

My question is, I just found out for 50.00 more (they always want more!) I can buy an LG GBW-H10N.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your help slysoft forums!

I'll start by saying I'm probably posting this in the wrong area, but I'm a bit excited and would like some input from the people who know the most on this stuff!

I bought a Sony Blu Ray drive a couple of weeks ago (BWU100A), I have seen some posts around here about it not being the best.

My question is, I just found out for 50.00 more (they always want more!) I can buy an LG GBW-H10N.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your help slysoft forums!
Avoid Blu-ray for movies. It sucks.

Avoid Blu-ray for movies. It sucks.

Hey James,

Care to clarify?

I'm already committed to blu ray via a ps3 and just bought a new computer to run blu ray via a projector.

Right now it's just a decision of either sticking with the Sony Drive or buying an LG drive and what are the best disks for use with either drive to backup the media.

Back