• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw III

Anybody having problems copying Saw III?
There have been numerous threads concerning this title.
Check them out, sure they'll be useful. Are you using Clone DVD 2 with AnyDVD? If not, they are "Must Have" software that is worth every cent paid!!:bowdown:

No problems perfect FULL BACKUP! Shrink encounters error w/ AnyDVD 6.1.1.4. Went an alternative route for encryption methods. Sorry forgot to mention. Again I apologize.

Last edited:
Are you using Clone DVD 2 with AnyDVD? If not, they are "Must Have" software that is worth every cent paid!!:bowdown:

Really? I'm sure they are worth every cent paid, but the purpose of AnyDVD (alone!) is that it runs in the background and will work with ANY third party ripper/burner - not just CloneDVD (a great product).

-W

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=2628&postcount=18

Not if you're using Slysoft products exclusively . . .

Is that a brand new PREREQUISITE for using AnyDVD??

Last time I checked the Slysoft front page, it ran in the background and allowed you to use your ripper and/or burner of YOUR CHOICE. Has that changed just because SAW3 came up with a new copy protection scheme? ("I'd bet not)

AnyDVD alone has a GREAT history of quickly catching up with new protection schemes.Just give it a moment to adapt.
It always has so far!! :D

-W LOVES AnyDVD

Last edited:
Really? I'm sure they are worth every cent paid, but the purpose of AnyDVD (alone!) is that it runs in the background and will work with ANY third party ripper/burner - not just CloneDVD (a great product).

-W

I agree 100%. After the latest updates to AnyDVD and CloneDVD, I had no problems with Saw 3! Great products!!:D

Is that a brand new PREREQUISITE for using AnyDVD??

Of course not

However, it's reasonable to assume Slysoft can support its own products in a more timely fashion than third party products. Therefore, if you want a solution for Shrink with Anydvd, for example, chances are you will be waiting more often than those who use Clonedvd2 or Clonecd.

Last edited:
Although most DVD Copy programs will work seemlessly with AnyDVD, CloneDVD2 is the best. Shrink while a great program in its day and still is in many way is old and currently unsupported. Give CloneDVD2 a try, 21 day free trial, you have nothing to lose. :agree:

Troubles with Saw3

I also had troubles with Shrink, (would not read my Drive) So I tried 21 day free trial Clone DVD2, I Already have Any DVD, It seamed like it read and brun't fine, but when I played it ,it stopped and and started, jerky, jumped like 6 or 7 seconds at a time. I tried three times, Slowed burn speed down, Tried both Clone 2 functions, CopyDVD &
Clone DVD same results Any suggestions out there Thanks

I also had troubles with Shrink, (would not read my Drive) So I tried 21 day free trial Clone DVD2, I Already have Any DVD, It seamed like it read and brun't fine, but when I played it ,it stopped and and started, jerky, jumped like 6 or 7 seconds at a time. I tried three times, Slowed burn speed down, Tried both Clone 2 functions, CopyDVD &

1. Visit your burner's website, and update your burner's firmware

2. Use Nero cd-dvd speed to change the booktype: http://www.cdspeed2000.com/
This is a free program. (Click "Extra", then "Bitsetting". Make the change to "dvd-rom" and click "set".)

3. Use good quality blank media. Try Verbatim (CMC), Maxell Broadcast Quality, Taiyo Yuden, etc.

If you adjusted the drive speed it could very well be your media. :cool:

I watched Saw III from the original disk on a laptop, and it paused frequently, but never more than a fraction of a second. It was irritating, and sometimes, the dialog was inaudible where it kept pausing. I assume this is from the 90 unreadable sectors that AnyDVD was able to recognize. I had problems with Shrink also.

I watched Saw III from the original disk on a laptop, and it paused frequently, but never more than a fraction of a second. It was irritating, and sometimes, the dialog was inaudible where it kept pausing. I assume this is from the 90 unreadable sectors that AnyDVD was able to recognize.

What happens if you disable Anydvd and watch it?

I had problems with Shrink also.

Anydvd 6.1.1.4 will not currently work with Shrink 3.2 on this title.

visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=417

Back