• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

game copy problem

harrisonmullineaux

hi
im using clonecd and i tried to copy prey, it burned and installed perfectly but when i launched it, it came up with something about original disc authentication.
im new at this and would be very grateful if someone could help me out on how to make it work succesfully
thanks

Have you enable the hide cd-r option of clonecd (right clic on the sheep head) ?

Else try YASU for hide your drives for safedisc blacklist.

thanks for the help but i have tried both of them and it comes up with
emulator detected!
please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software.
is there any other solutions or any thing else i could try.

Not that I'm aware of. Keep checking the status on when Game Jackal gets released, that would probably work.

Even yasu 1.1 doesn't work ? If you have installed Daemon tool, is it up to date (4.08, with SPTD 1.39) ?

help plz

hi ppl i found my old ps1 and gran turismo was in it i love that game so i went to play it and it keeps craching i tried copying it so it would work but i coundnt i searched the web and found sly soft i am useing clone cd but i need to make the disk a cd rom/xa disk and i dont no how to do it i foud a site that told me wat to do but i dont no how to do it plz help me i realy miss my game lol

to reply to the game jackal post-

We regretfully announce that due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to continue selling Game Jackal.

thats what it looks like when you go to their website

to reply to the game jackal post-

We regretfully announce that due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to continue selling Game Jackal.

thats what it looks like when you go to their website

Slysoft has bought Game Jackal and is in the process of coming out with the new version soon. See the Game Jackal section of the Slysoft forum.

Back