• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Profile and Device Setting Windows do not appear

JarHead100

At the risk of making a total fool of my self, I have what is hopefully a simple question. The Help file with Clone CD v5.3.0.1 explains a Profiles windows and a Device Window. I can't seem to find either of those functions. I downloaded the trail version of Clone CD, installed it, purchase the software, and then installed the Reg Key file. But those two options do not appear. Would someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks..

There's only one profile for dvds.

For device settings, you just right click on your drive and choose "edit". But I would really leave that alone
if I were you.

Last edited:
I truely apologize....the Help file shows 5 preset profiles and explains the use of the device window. Are these options only available when you have a source CD inserted? I currently have a source DVD inserted and neither option appears. And, neither option appears if I have no source media inserted. I'm just trying to learn the functionality of Clone CD. I only see 4 profiles; Read, Write, Copy, and Erase. The Help file shows 5 profiles, with one being disabled in the U.S.; Audio, Data, Game, MultiMedia Audio, and Protected PC Game. The Help file also explains the use of the Device Settings Window. How do I get the Profiles window and the Device window to appear?

I truely apologize....the Help file shows 5 preset profiles

Yes, for cds only

and explains the use of the device window.

As I said previously, the "device" is the optical drive, which you right click on--and then select "edit"

I only see 4 profiles; Read, Write, Copy, and Erase.

Those aren't profiles; that's the main menu.

The Help file shows 5 profiles, with one being disabled in the U.S.; Audio, Data, Game, MultiMedia Audio, and Protected PC Game.

I think the help file is outdated. Nothing should be disabled.

How do I get the Profiles window and the Device window to appear?

Choose something to do from the main screen with an original disc in your reader.

Last edited:
As usual, I'm dumber than a box of rocks! Thank you once again for your help. Also, I took to heart your advice and experience and purchased Clone CD. I now use Clone CD for +R DL and Clone DVD 2 or the occasional +R. I also agree that all options should be enabled, and, the Help files need to be updated and elaborate a little more on functionality that isn't so intuitive to a new user; i.e., such as my reason for this thread. I could have played with this for hours trying to find the options described in the Help file, because I rarely work with CDs...I am in your debt Webslinger.....

Back