• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not receiving updates for Any DVD

chantal

I was wondering why I no longer receive updates for Any DVD
I used to get them at least weekly.I have not receved an update for probably a month or more.Have they stopped updates or am I just not receiving them for some reason?
Thanks
Chantal

AnyDVD, CloneCD and CloneDVD will check for updates when first started if you have that option enabled.

There is a window that opens when I start my computer telling me update is available but when I click on it it takes me to Slysoft purchase page.
I haven't had an update since 6.1.3.3 so I appear to be 2 versions behind.
How can I update?
Thanks
Chantal

Download and install over your existing version:
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
Ensure you clear your browser cache first.

Remember to reboot if asked to.

Make sure your browser cache is cleared, then go to the Slysoft download page. Download AnyDVD and it should install over your existing version.

Dadgummit Webslinger, you did it again.

OK 2 more questions
How do I clear my cache?
If I go to Slysoft ,the only option is to download the trial version or purchase.Where is the updates?
Thanks
Chantal

OK 2 more questions
How do I clear my cache?
If I go to Slysoft ,the only option is to download the trial version or purchase.Where is the updates?
Thanks
Chantal

The trial version/update is the exact same download.
What was the matter with clicking the link I provided earlier?

As for clearing your browser cache, it depends on your browser.

The trial version/update is the exact same download.
What was the matter with clicking the link I provided earlier?

As for clearing your browser cache, it depends on your browser.
Thank you I downloaded from the link provided.How do I do future updates?Has Slysoft quit emailing updates notices?
Thanks
Chantal

Back