• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Non-slysoft GJ works with NWN2 1.05 patch

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
Scanning -> C:\Program Files\Atari\Neverwinter Nights 2\nwn2main.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 11558912 (0B06000h) Bytes
-> Suspicious MZ Header..
[!] SecuROM Detected - Version 7.21
[!] Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check -> cdkey
- Scan Took : 2.438 Seconds

i used a full image to make it run... and i had to load the game 3-4 times to get all the data ....

this is how you did it?

this is how you did it?

No. I used Automatic mode on nw2.exe, and I locked the profile after I was finished.

This is what you need to do:

1. Delete your old profile (restore the original link if you need to, first).

2. Make an automatic profile of C:\Program Files\Atari\Neverwinter Nights 2\nwn2.exe (you can alt-drag this file to your desktop if you want). I didn't use nwn2main.exe to profile from.

3. After the automatic profile is finished, lock the capture mode immediately. (Under My Game Profiles right click the NWN2 icon and select "lock capture mode")

4. After you run and exit the game, wait about 5 seconds before attempting to restart NWN2 (if you want to reload the game ASAP for some reason).

Last edited:
Back