• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy & Paste

F

fivestones

I didnt know what room to post this in so ill try here.

I have been playing with this for about 2 months now and have backed up about 70 of my DVDs. I have AnyDVd CloneDVD & CloneCD and they have worked every time for me.

I know how to copy & Paste but i seen it in one of my Threads one time about copy and pasting to save the Files of a movie. I have not asked any more about this so i would not be trying to learn to many things at one time.Would some one tell all about this and how to do it what to copy where to save it to? From start to End? Thanks 5 Stones

I know how to copy & Paste but i seen it in one of my Threads one time about copy and pasting to save the Files of a movie.

Are you sure the person didn't just mean "drag and drop" using Windows Explorer?
Read step 2 here

Hi Webslinger i got it from this link
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=2032&page=3 that bjproc was helping me with its the #6 message on the page and the last massage on the page also.

I never Rip any more you and bjproc have showed me the best way to do it i just let AnyDVD run and cloneDVD does the rest. This below was what i was talking about and the link i thought he saved all the movies to his Hard Drive some way by coping and pasteing them.

Quote from bjproc

i've added more pictures

thats the way i use it, i think it's the easiest way, when you become more familiar with it then you can start creating folders, copy & pasting and ripping the movies to them

Quote from bjproc

when you become more familiar with it then you can start creating folders, copy & pasting and ripping the movies to them.

that is what i wont to learn thanks 5 stones

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'd think you'd have to ask bjproc what he meant then.

Personally, I would just continue doing what you have been doing.

:)

ok, maybe i shouldn't have said copy & paste, i'm bad, if their coming out good, just keep on doing it the same way

Last edited:
Hi bjproc Thanks to you and all for the help i was just thinking for what you said that i could copy and paste them some way into a folder and keep the movies that way and have them for later if i need them.Fivestones

Hi bjproc Thanks to you and all for the help i was just thinking for what you said that i could copy and paste them some way into a folder and keep the movies that way and have them for later if i need them.Fivestones

well you could copy & paste them, or use clonedvd to copy them to your hard disc (3rd option), just name the folder "VIDEO_TS" if you want to keep them for later on, but it may start to take up a lot of room.

Back