• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning 2 image files into 1 DVD-5

pejuson

I'm a novice when it comes to this. I have 10 days left on the trial version of CloneCD. It's an excellent program. When I copied the DVD 1:1 it was fine. The only problem is how to get 2 mini DVDs into 1 DVD-5. I used the 'Read' function to copy the DVDs to my HD as image files, and renamed the later one to avoid overwrite. But no matter what I did with my little or no expertise, I was unable to get CloneCD to write both image files into 1 DVD-5. Am I doing something wrong or is CloneCD not programmed for this function? By the way, the mini DVDs are used by my Sony DCR DVD 403 camcorder. Any help and/or suggestions (even criticisms) would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I'm a novice when it comes to this. I have 10 days left on the trial version of CloneCD. It's an excellent program. When I copied the DVD 1:1 it was fine. The only problem is how to get 2 mini DVDs into 1 DVD-5.

You can't. Clonecd is designed for 1:1 copies only. You can't accomplish what you want using Slysoft software.

You can use DVD Shrink to backup each part separatley then join them into 1 file all through DVD Shrink. Then use either Nero or CloneDVD to record unto a DVD disk.

Thank you guys. I think I will stick with 1:1 copying/burning. The procedures for doing re-authoring and all that jazz are just too complicated for me. I wasn't trying to do anything fanciful. But a layman like me would think that it won't be too hard for the brains out there to come up with a program to put 2 DVDs on 1 disc as distinct or separate titles. After one movie or title ends, the other begins - not to join them together but simply to have them on the same disc for simplicity and storage. Instead of the destination disc ejecting after copying the 1st mini DVD (or any other disc for that matter), the program could prompt you to insert another source disc to be added (copied/burnt) subject to available space on the destination disc. Maybe, I have been asking the wrong questions. Thanks

Back