• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Verbatim DVD +R DL at Frys

mmdavis

Starting today, Frys has in its ad (prices good 4/2-4/8) Verbatim DVD +R DL 30 pack for $26.99. There is a limit of one, but just go in and out a couple of times if you are near a store.

They have/had 100 packs for $19.99 but beware. They IDed as CMC Magnetics, which I have had bad experiences with. Makes me wonder if the 30 packs are the same.

Used to use Memorex and they were CMCs and began to coaster constantly.

They have/had 100 packs for $19.99 but beware. They IDed as CMC Magnetics, which I have had bad experiences with. Makes me wonder if the 30 packs are the same.

Used to use Memorex and they were CMCs and began to coaster constantly.

Hundred packs of Verbatim DVD +R DL for $19.99? Somehow I don't think so.

Starting today, Frys has in its ad (prices good 4/2-4/8) Verbatim DVD +R DL 30 pack for $26.99. There is a limit of one, but just go in and out a couple of times if you are near a store.

New to Slysoft forum (1st post). I saw this advertised again, for 7/2/10. I assume these are the Azo dye, made in Singapore ones?

I've used the 2.4x-6x write speed variety; I think the one's Fry's have are 4-8X write speed?

The speed difference isn't an issue for me, but is there any difference in quality between slower type vs. faster (at faster burns but less than maximum, do faster writer speeds produce more problems?

Back