• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

taiyo yuden disc & sylvania vhs/dvd player

CATCHUM

I am using genuine ty dvd -r 8x & 16x disc but I am having problems with this particular dvd/vhs combo player freezing/hanging up the copy I have made of a movie I purchased. I have never had a problem before with various brands of media this is a first. I have tried another player with no problem. Is it possible the combo unit is going bad or maybe the player does'nt like ty media, I don't know. I switched to ty disc because I understand they are the best quality & most compatible. Any info would be appreciated.

I have tried another player with no problem. Is it possible the combo unit is going bad or maybe the player does'nt like ty media

Both are possible. But it's rare (although not unheard of) for a player to not work with TY dvd-r silvers. I would get another standalone player, because if it doesn't work with TY, then really, who knows what other good blank media it won't work with. Verbatim? TY silvers have a pretty high reflectivity too, so . . .

Last edited:
I appreciate the response Webslinger. I will do just that. Thanks.

Back