• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can't burn a movie with anydvd 6.1.3.6??

C

cuevas508

Hi,
When I submit a movie dvd it will automatically open up and I start to save it to my harddrive along with clone dvd.After its done,I put a blank dvd into the tray and close it.The blank dvd doesnt seem to be recognized at times or it will just burn a bit and then it pops out.I'm using Verbatrim digital movie DVD-R up to 8X speed.My computer is a Sony Vaio and the burner is Pioneer DVD -RW DVR-104 4.00.Also,when I point my cursor on the red fox on my tray it shows On:0, Off:1,Empty:1 ...........I don't know if thats ok or not?Any info would be appreciated.Thanks!

Thanks!
The error I get is bad media!However,Ive backed up several movies with the verbatim dvd-r brand.Now,I'm thinking it could be my drives or just need a new dvd burner?Any info would help.Thanks!

Hi!
It doesn't say "MAP6xxx......it reads zd4763-dvr-147c (inner hub)

Hi, I did do steps 3 and 4 as you requested.Nothing has changed.

heres the other numbers in the inner hub -------> 6104E1216-01177007

Hi, I did do steps 3 and 4 as you requested.Nothing has changed.

You didn't do step 4 because you didn't post what's asked of you. What I want is in bold.

visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=21907&postcount=11 (thanks to Zebadee)
Use one of the programs mentioned, and list your Lowerfilters and Upperfilters in your next post.

Or for XP users only,
Click Start, Run
type regedit
Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

We want what's listed in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List your Lowerfilters and Upperfilters in your next post.

Last edited:
sorry, here are the upper and lower files from step 4.HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
HKEY_CURRENT_USER
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
HKEY_USERS
HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG

sorry, here are the upper and lower files from step 4.HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
HKEY_CURRENT_USER
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
HKEY_USERS
HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG

Unfortunately, that's not the right information.

Click this

Install it; run it, and the program will create a text file with the information I need. Open the text file and copy and paste the information into your next post please.

Hi,
For an odd reason I can't paste it here.I will type it and keep my fingers crossed.TODH3D1F
YLG7ATO1
YTWVOJCD

No Upper Filters found.

A Lower Filter found is: PxHelp20
Filterdriver properties are:
Name: PxHelp20
Caption: PxHelp20
Description: PxHelp20
AcceptPause: False
AcceptStop: True
DesktopInteract: False
DisplayName: PxHelp20
ErrorControl: Normal
ExitCode: 0
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\PxHelp20.sys
Version Info: 2.2.38.0
ServiceSpecificExitCode: 0
ServiceType: Kernel Driver
Started: True
StartMode: Boot
StartName:
State: Running
TagId: 7

A Lower Filter found is: AnyDVD
Name: AnyDVD
Caption: AnyDVD
Description: AnyDVD
DisplayName: AnyDVD
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
Version Info: 6.1.3.6
StartMode: Manual
StartName:
TagId: 0

A Lower Filter found is: ElbyDelay
Name: ElbyDelay
Caption: ElbyDelay
Description: ElbyDelay
DisplayName: ElbyDelay
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys
Version Info: 5.1.0.1
StartName:

A Lower Filter found is: ElbyCDFL
Name: ElbyCDFL
Caption: ElbyCDFL
Description: ElbyCDFL
DisplayName: ElbyCDFL
PathName: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ElbyCDFL.sys
Version Info: 5.0.0.1
StartName:

Hi,I found and I just copied and pasted it on the thread.this is hardwork!lol

What else could be wrong?Like I had said,I had backed up several dvds awhile back.

Last edited:
Hi,
When I submit a movie dvd it will automatically open up and I start to save it to my harddrive along with clone dvd.!

What do you mean by "save it" exactly? Are you ripping the movie to your harddrive before using Clonedvd? If so, how are you ripping the movie to your harddrive. What program are you using to "save it to" your harddrive?

this is what I do.I put the dvd into my dvd burner.Then anydvd6.1.3.6 detects it and decrypts it with the info window.Then I open up clone dvd 2.9.0.3 and click the clone dvd method and then I wait for the quality bar to be scanned.Then I click to copy the dvd and then its done and I put in a blank dvd to back up.Once the blank dvd is in there.At times it won't be detect it or it will just burn abit and spit it out and say "bad media".Thats where im stuck.I also bought maxell dvd-r blank dvds and sony blank dvd-r and now verbatrim blank dvd-r.I don't want to just buy more media and throw them in the trash with little being burned.

After re-reading your first post, other than trying different blank media (maybe 8x Taiyo Yuden), I really have no other suggestions.

You appear to have the latest firmware for your burner. Verbatim is pretty good blank media. Your filters look fine.

It's possible your burner may be at fault. I see no reason to be throwing out blank media by the way.

Maybe someone else will think of something.

Last edited:
Back