• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Webslinger sucks! Bother him here!

Cause you're a troublemaker! :D

No, I just started with the first post that started addressing me (and telling/suggesting to me what I should be doing) and not the OP. I have nothing against linx05.

I did update the ripping sticky with your VobBlanker guide after linx05 mentioned that I should.

I want to make it clear I'm not insulting anyone.

I know...I'm just being a pain and causing trouble. :) linx05 fortunately has a good sense of humor which is why I thought I could get away with it. :)

That's not what I've heard! I'm going to report this thread so a moderator can ban your arse. Picking on an individual like this. Really!

Oh wait...

lol :D It's sometimes hard to make sarcasm noticeable on the net. I guess that's why someone made emoticons.

That is indeed true. Many an argument has started from misread sarcasm on the Net. It's a shame really...people need to take life less seriously some times. :)

Bunny-pancake.gif

:D

Last edited:
Ahhhhh, noooooo, he's defeated our incredible logic with a bunny and a pancake!! How could this be?! :)

OMG! Do....my....eyes deceive me?! Did you just put a prettyfied link up there?! WHO ARE YOU!?!?! :D

Normally, when I visit this site there are about 20 threads that I need to look at. So if I respond, I respond quickly. You can tell when I have a little more time on my hands (I'm not really lazy, but that is my excuse). :D

Last edited:
Normally, when I visit this site there, about 20 threads that I need to look at. So if I respond, I respond quickly. You can tell when I have a little more time on my hands (I'm not really lazy, but that is my excuse). :D

You know me, I just like giving you a hard time. :) We really do appreciate everything you do on this forum even if we give you a hard time. I was just...you know...shocked to see prettified links. ;) LOL!

I'm male--well, the last time I checked, anyway . . .
;)
lol. My girlfriend just passed by, read my screen, and gave me a weird look.

Is this the same MR. WEBSLINGER that posts links of otters and ferrets? Maybe you deserve some weird looks.......:agree:

Is this the same MR. WEBSLINGER that posts links of otters and ferrets? Maybe you deserve some weird looks.......:agree:

Hey, hey ,hey . . . someone specifically requested the ferrets. And the otter video has to be one of the most watched videos on Youtube. Admit it: even you thought the otters were kinda neat. :agree:

;)

Last edited:
Man, it's been ages since I've posted on message boards. I used to have one for people wanting to learn how to do graphics...it was a pain in the "bleep". lol
Webslinger, thank your girlfriend too for me...for whatever it is she does for you that allows you to be here solving problems. :)
I've been reading through some of the threads here and it looks like you're the one to give grief to!!! All in fun, of course. ;)
I'm getting ready to copy three more DVDs....so cool to be able to copy the ones I haven't been able to thus far. Thanks again. You 'da man!!!

Webslinger, thank your girlfriend too for me...for whatever it is she does for you that allows you to be here solving problems. :)

She knows I enjoy helping people.

I've been reading through some of the threads here and it looks like you're the one to give grief to!!!

Great . . . Just want I want to be known for--"the one to give grief to". :rolleyes: :D

I'm getting ready to copy three more DVDs....so cool to be able to copy the ones I haven't been able to thus far. Thanks again. You 'da man!!!

I'm glad everything is working for you now! :clap:

Last edited:
Please Don't Double Post

One of your favorite statements ..... Hehehheh

Back