• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone cd not copying graphics

CarolA

I use the clone cd to copy karaoke music cds with graphics. It stopped doing the graphics. I upgraded and still nothing ??? Any suggestions....

Which profile did you use? Multimedia Audio, Data, etc?

I use the clone cd to copy karaoke music cds with graphics. It stopped doing the graphics. I upgraded and still nothing ??? Any suggestions....

CD+G format Karaoke cds use subchannels for the Karaoke graphics (I think). You might have to check if your drives actually support RAW DAO-96 as well.

Other than that you need to ensure whatever profile you're using in Clonecd is copying the subchannel data (that is, edit the profile by right clicking on it to select "edit", and ensure subchannel data is being read).

Last edited:
CD+g's

In order to copy cd+g's you need writers that will read cd+g's, I use Plextors( 2 ) I never used clone cd, I always copied them using nero or Roxio.

In order to copy cd+g's you need writers that will read cd+g's, I use Plextors( 2 ) I never used clone cd, I always copied them using nero or Roxio.

Clonecd will work fine for cd+g, provided your drives support the format.

Thanks...I tried this and it still is not working. Like I said this has been working perfectly for 5 months on the same computer. MY readers and writers do support this program......C

Thanks...I tried this and it still is not working. Like I said this has been working perfectly for 5 months on the same computer. MY readers and writers do support this program......C

You edited the profile you were using and enabled "read subchannel data"?

Choose the "Multimedia Audio CD" profile. Right click it; select "edit", enable "read subchannel data".

Last edited:
Been there done that still no graphics....C

1. What burner are you using? What reader are you using?

2. Is this the only disc you are experiencing issues with?

3. What is the name/title of the disc?

4. Have you tried your backup in other systems?

Let's create a new profile. Right click on a white area where you see the various profiles.
Select "new".
Rename the new icon to "Karaoke”.
Right click on the new icon, and select "edit".
Click the “Audio Read Settings” tab at the top.
Change Audio Extraction Quality to "Best (slowest)".
Change "Read Speed Audio" to 4x.
Enable “Read Subchannel Data From Audio Tracks”
Enable “Only Read the First Session”.
Click OK to save changes.

Now try it.

Really, the default multimedia audio cd profile should work though. I'm not sure why it isn't for you.

Last edited:
Man...I just knew that was going to work, but no. I just don't understand it worked perfectly for months. Thanks for all the info....C

Man...I just knew that was going to work, but no. I just don't understand it worked perfectly for months. Thanks for all the info....C

Hmm . . . I'll try looking around. Pretty sure those settings are right though.

In the meantime, if you could answer these questions for me, I'd appreciate it:

1. What burner are you using? What reader are you using?

2. Is this the only disc you are experiencing issues with?

3. What is the name/title of the disc?

4. Have you tried your backup in other systems?

5. What type of blank media are you using?

I'm seeing the exact same info that I wrote posted elsewhere, so I figure what I wrote is probably correct.

I have a HP Media Center computer. It was built for things like this. I can't find any particulars on the reader and burner. I have tried several discs including some I have already copied with graphics. The last one i tried is a Chartbuster Karaoke songs of Carrie Underwood. I have tried the finished disc in 2 other karaoke machines. I'm using cdr discs. All the settings are right it just isn't doing it. I like this program it's easy to use. I don' really want to try to find another one. Roxio Company says that their software will not do the graphics.

What version of CloneCD did you have before you upgraded to the current? From your posts, that was the version that worked. Maybe you can go back to that version and see if it still works?

I can't find any particulars on the reader and burner.

1)Use http://www.cdspeed2000.com/

It will give you drive and disc info.

2)What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

At what speed are you burning your blank media?

Roxio Company says that their software will not do the graphics.

3) If Directcd or dragtodisc is on your system, uninstall it.

4) Do steps 3 and 4 from here please.

5) Try good blank media:
Maxell Pro CD-Rs (these are Taiyo Yuden with a protective coating), Verbatim DatalifePlus CD-Rs, or Taiyo Yuden

Last edited:
The reason i updated was because the other version stopped working properly.

The reason i updated was because the other version stopped working properly.

If it suddenly stopped working, and you didn't change anything on your system, then there's a chance your reader or burner is dying.

ai have only had this PC for about 5 months and i would expect it to work properly longer than that. I have not done enough copying and burning to lets say...use it up. Man i wish I was computer savvy but I'm not. I have used memorex Lightscribe CD-R 52X 700MB 80 minutes. UK and USA addresses but says made in Taiwan. have also used Verbatim LightscribeCD-R. I lowered burning speed to 4X Like you suggested earlier. I didn't find Directcd or dragtodisc on my system . Here's some other info don't know if it is what you wanted.

Microsoft High Definition Audio Driver PKG KB88811
Version 20040219.000000

Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002
TSSTcorpCD/DVDWTSH552L
Microsoft Driver Version 5.1.2535.0

My program that was on the computer at the time of purchase is SONIC RECORD NOW - Audio - Copy - Data. Also i don't guess my upgrade installed properly because it still says I have version 5.2.1.3 should I maybe uninstall and start over ? Also can't figure out how to save my key to a disc please advise because I want to save it if i uninstall. When I upgraded i just went to the clonecd page and hit download because it said to just install on top of other version.

I lowered burning speed to 4X Like you suggested earlier.

I don't recall saying anything about the write speed. I said change the read speed to 4x in the profile.

I want the filter information--and not what you listed.

click this

Now do steps 3 and 4 (and this time really do it).

Also i don't guess my upgrade installed properly because it still says I have version 5.2.1.3 should I maybe uninstall and start over ?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Clonecd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Clonecd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Clonecd
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

Also can't figure out how to save my key to a disc please advise because I want to save it if i uninstall.

Then you need to learn how to use whatever burning applications you have installed. Since I don't use Sonic/roxio or whatever you have on your system I can't advise you. Feel free to ask in the Third Party Application forum. However, you can get your keys emailed to you again: click here

When I upgraded i just went to the clonecd page and hit download because it said to just install on top of other version.

You do just download and install over the older version. However, you probably didn't clear your browser cache before downloading, which is why you didn't receive the new file.

Back