• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Anydvd

Lovetodrive2000

Just recently, started having an issue with Anydvd. Had been working fine for a long time but now I get a message when I start it up that states I do not have a DVD drive present.

Under status it shows:
AnyDVD is disabled for Drive F:!
BENQ DVD LS DW1655 BCIB KWD2615685SC0

Under Drive selection the DVD drive is checked (have tried unchecking and re-checking it)

Have uninstalled, reinstalled, tried everything I have read regarding this issue. Lower filter is Anydvd, no upper filter in the registry.....

Was able to gt it working yesterday, but then I rebooted again later in the day, and I got the message again about not having a DVD present.

Any suggestions?

Just recently, started having an issue with Anydvd. Had been working fine for a long time but now I get a message when I start it up that states I do not have a DVD drive present.

Under status it shows:
AnyDVD is disabled for Drive F:!
BENQ DVD LS DW1655 BCIB KWD2615685SC0

Under Drive selection the DVD drive is checked (have tried unchecking and re-checking it)

Have uninstalled, reinstalled, tried everything I have read regarding this issue. Lower filter is Anydvd, no upper filter in the registry.....

Was able to gt it working yesterday, but then I rebooted again later in the day, and I got the message again about not having a DVD present.

Any suggestions?
Try AnyDVD 6.1.3.5

If Anydvd says your drive is disabled, ignore the message unless you also receive it
when you have a movie inserted in that drive. Some drives' firmware may report the wrong
information to Anydvd. Often Anydvd will still function properly.
visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=2891&postcount=12 (Zebadee's Anydvd works fine)

I read that.... it says the same thing if i have a movie in my dvd drive.....

Must be something software related...

Any one got any suggestions?

1. In device manager, under dvd/cd-rom drives, delete the entry that corresponds with your drive and reboot.

2. Try using another cable for your burner.

3. Exit out of all Slysoft programs and reinstall

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Anydvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

4. Click this

Do what it says to do.

5. Do you have Directcd, Dragtodisc, Incd, or Musicmatch installed on your system?

6. Are you sure that's all that's listed in your upper and lower filters?

7. What other software is installed on your system?

8. Is there a firmware update available for your Benq?

Just installed 6.1.3.6 and it is working for now.....

Bet when I reboot it stops working... I'll keep you posted....

Back