• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Twilight Saga New Moon Don't Work

I can't beleive that some people dont update a program like this that need updates to cracked news protections and then they come for help with a old version. It is like if you dont update your antivirus for weeks, sooner or later you will virus infected( only for give a example), with viruses defeated sometime before.

It had been 3-4 updates after 6.6.0.3 version. I keep my programs updated before get help

Well I just got this program working again tonight...and I haven't had it in months! So right there ought to tell ya that I don't burn movies that much.

Your AnyDVD is SEVERAL versions behind the game.
Update AnyDVD to the current beta. (6.6.2.9)
Then use the built in ripper to rip the DVD
Then import that rip folder into DVDShrink and go.

-W

Okay so it didn't work.

Last edited:
Where do i get the beta 6.6.2.9 ? I was not able to copy twilight saga - new moon with 6.6.2.6

Here's my log if needed...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.2.6_Info_F_TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON.zip
    211.5 KB · Views: 6
I guess they didnt call it a Saga for no reason, poor James must be doing his head in with this one - I could write a book about it :) lol.

Try to update to the new 6.6.3.0 ? Trial is allowed for all street releases of AnyDVD.
If your still really out of trial period... then it's time to buy it.

You said a couple posts back that you used it "months" ago - how long do you want?

You've already seen enough right here to know it works on every title or they stay at it till it does.
I've had it for years and never, ever, been dissapointed.

-W

Last edited:
As requested james. The rental logfiles.

Made 1 per optical drive :)

Why 3? it is over exaggerated and it had been posted already.. READ PREVIOUS post Diferent drives will not reveal diferent protection, at least you have a problematic drive.

don't have a problematic drive. They all work just fine. Posted them cause james asked for log(had 3, gave em 3 :p)

Thanks a lot (although one would have been sufficient). Interesting, no "bad sector" protection at all.

Thats what i thought aswell, especially since there were so many troubles with it before the 6630 release. No structural, no RCE, no bad sectors no nothing. Could be related to the rental version though.

As promised, as soon as i can get my hands on a retail disc, ill pop it in and give a log (only 1 that time :p). Alongside that i'll compare the content between the retail & rental.

Thanks a lot (although one would have been sufficient). Interesting, no "bad sector" protection at all.

He's in Region 2 - seems they reserved all the bad stuff for R1.

-W

Oi, don't make any presumptions yet. The retail release is yet to come in little under a weak :p

He's in Region 2 - seems they reserved all the bad stuff for R1.

-W
And region 2 isn't region 2. There are many countries in Europe (region 2 PAL) and there is Japan (region 2 NTSC).

This was the disc from the Netherlands. It is often identical to the UK version, but we'll see...

EDIT:
Or was it Belgium?

Thats what i thought aswell, especially since there were so many troubles with it before the 6630 release. No structural, no RCE, no bad sectors no nothing. Could be related to the rental version though.

It would be pretty stupid to add protection to the retail version, but not to the rental version.
The movie probably has a different distributor in your country, who doesn't "believe" in the benefit of protections.

It's R2 Belgium ;) as can be seen just above my postcount ;) But i have to agree. Adding protection to a retail and not rental is kinda stupid, cause i think we all know a lot of rips come from rentals. We'll see soon enough.

Ok so i just got New Moon... today is the official street date and i just got done backing up my copy... so 6.6.3.0 WORKS!!!

i just thought i would let everybody know....

and James. thanks for everything. i am so glad i got the lifetime membership. with people like you running this it is def worth every penny.

There is 3 different releases though. There is the single disc version, Two Disc Special Edition, then The Ultimate Fan Club Edition. I doubt any will have any issues though with AnyDVD. Just passing on the information.

Back