• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is message that Anydvd has started new?

steve1942

I've been using Anydvd for over 2 years. Until the last 2 upgrades (6.1.3.5 and 3.6) I'd insert my original, watch the red fox change colors in task bar, then start my recording process. Now, I'm getting a message that states "Anydvd has started it's process and will be completed shortly" (the wording may be slightly different). This message appears in a balloon over the fox. I'm not even sure if the fox still fades to pink while this message appears. It hasn't caused any problem, Anydvd still does it's thing and works fine. Just curious if this is a new feature or have I done something while working on my registry that has caused this.:confused:

That feature was introduced on March 21, 2007.

from http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_anydvd.txt

"6.1.3.3 2007 03 21
- New: Show ballon tip when AnyDVD is examining discs"

If you would like to disable the balloon tip, click the red fox icon, and select "program settings" on the left. On the right, uncheck "Show Balloon tip while Anydvd is scanning discs"

That feature was introduced on March 21, 2007.

from http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_anydvd.txt

"6.1.3.3 2007 03 21
- New: Show ballon tip when AnyDVD is examining discs"

If you would like to disable the balloon tip, click the red fox icon, and select "program settings" on the left. On the right, uncheck "Show Balloon tip while Anydvd is scanning discs"

Thanks, just disabled it. Don't know how I missed the notification but thanks for getting me up to date.

Back