• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Twilight Saga New Moon Don't Work

There are at least 2 version of this title.
They know about ones with 11 and 13 titlesets for sure.
You can't have too many logs.
-W

Glad to help, I just got the Blindside, and it seems to work fine.

See Frank? James just released 6.6.2.9 - all because of you!! :D

-W

is it any different from 6.6.2.8? should I re-copy New Moon with this new version?

you guys are the best and very nice work James, just curious was the new protection on New Moon very difficult to get around? I know you are just that good:rock: but am just curious if the movie companies are really getting any better with there new protections

Why you should re-copy it if dont have problem with previous version? It is not necessary.

It was a good question. There could have been changes which can go unnoticed (compatibility with specific players, ....), but there weren't.

you guys are the best and very nice work James, just curious was the new protection on New Moon very difficult to get around?
No, not really. Some try and error (as you can witness reading this thread).

No, not really. Some try and error (as you can witness reading this thread).
I'm curious. When you come across new protections do you add a section to AnyDVD which is specific to a disc, or will it defeat the same kind of protection in the future if another film is released with similar protection?

To phrase it another way: are you throwing a rock at a pigeon, or a net over a flock of them?

I played it on my dvd player with no problem. As of today it cannot be copied.

eum, your kind of contradicting yourself here.

It either played fine (your copy) or it couldnt be copied. Wich is it ?

But did you try the latest beta. The new moon protection has been cracked since v 6.6.2.8.

I cannot even attempt to burn this.

I first just tried DVD Shrink (dumb attempt I know).
Then tried AnyDVD and DVD Shrink (attempt went south).
Then tried RipIt4Me, DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink and RipIt4Me and still nothing...

Is there something I should do to burn this?

I have AnyDVD 6.6.0.3
Dvd Shrink 3.2
DVD Decrypter 3.5.4

I played it on my dvd player with no problem. As of today it cannot be copied.

New Moon does work with 6.6.2.8. If you are having a problem with the disc, then please provide an AnyDVD log so we can see what may be a problem.

Also, with any movie with structure protection and using Shrink and many other software, you must use the "Rip video to hard disk" option, then open that file with Shrink or whatever other program you were using. See if that works. If not, please post a log.

How to post an Anydvd .zip log file:
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums).
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) Click "Upload".
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

I'm curious. When you come across new protections do you add a section to AnyDVD which is specific to a disc, or will it defeat the same kind of protection in the future if another film is released with similar protection?

To phrase it another way: are you throwing a rock at a pigeon, or a net over a flock of them?

Yes, it will defeat the same protection in any future release, as always. It will update it when a new protection appears or some problems happen.

Is there something I should do to burn this?

Your AnyDVD is SEVERAL versions behind the game.
Update AnyDVD to the current beta. (6.6.2.9)
Then use the built in ripper to rip the DVD
Then import that rip folder into DVDShrink and go.

-W

Last edited:
I have AnyDVD 6.6.0.3

I can't beleive that some people dont update a program like this that need updates to cracked news protections and then they come for help with a old version. It is like if you dont update your antivirus for weeks, sooner or later you will virus infected( only for give a example), with viruses defeated sometime before.

It had been 3-4 updates after 6.6.0.3 version. I keep my programs updated before get help

Your AnyDVD is SEVERAL versions behind the game.
Update AnyDVD to the current beta. (6.6.2.9)
Then use the built in ripper to rip the DVD
Then import that rip folder into DVDShrink and go.

-W

Okay I will try that and update.

Back