• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Twilight Saga New Moon Don't Work

What would really help is if you did a new test using AnyDVD 6.6.2.8

AnyDVD 6.6.2.7 is known to not handle it, and it also became yesterdays news via the post that James posted right before your post. :D

-W

Last edited:
It looks like I was able to rip New Moon with AnyDVD 6.6.2.8. I am burning with Imgburn now and will let know the outcome.

It looks like I was able to rip New Moon with AnyDVD 6.6.2.8. I am burning with Imgburn now and will let know the outcome.
Is this the disc with the 11 or the 13 title sets? Please be so kind to post a logfile, saves time to ask more of these questions... ;)

Thank you!

I hope this is what u wanted. I am a little new to this.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.2.8_Info_E_TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON.zip
    99.4 KB · Views: 19
I just popped in a copied New Moon and it looks like it is playing so far. I didn't watch the whole movie.

I have had my copy since Thursday, i just would like to be able to back it up with the menus.

And we'd all just like you to be able to post a new logfile using the new beta. :D

-W

Last edited:
looks like it works, thanks Slysoft

Thanks for the feedback. Your disc has 13 title sets, right? Please post a logfile created with AnyDVD 6.6.2.8, if you find the time. Thanks in advance.

Twilight New Moon will not work

Hello I have rented twilight from 2 different stores my programs are all up to date same problem stop's at 97% submitted the results last week still have seen no update I noticed with precious the update was there with in 1 day any idea when this will or if it is possible or is it still being worked on thank you

Hello I have rented twilight from 2 different stores my programs are all up to date same problem stop's at 97% submitted the results last week still have seen no update I noticed with precious the update was there with in 1 day any idea when this will or if it is possible or is it still being worked on thank you

1.) Use AnyDVD 6.6.2.8:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=39046

2.) Try again. It should work.

3.) Post a logfile. Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback. Your disc has 13 title sets, right? Please post a logfile created with AnyDVD 6.6.2.8, if you find the time. Thanks in advance.

will do tonight, thanks again.

Hope this helps

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.2.8_Info_E_TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON.zip
    230.7 KB · Views: 26
Hope this helps

You are the man!
It's those logfiles that help James to remotely tweak AnyDVD without actually having to wait for the street date of the movie and order one.

-W

You are the man!
It's those logfiles that help James to remotely tweak AnyDVD without actually having to wait for the street date of the movie and order one.

-W

The newbie frankk will become a pro at this in no time, thanks to the calm and nice Forum members like you Clams.

:rock:

Back