• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd HD HELP!!!!!

jimrogers

Does Anydvd HD need any specal DVD drive. To be able to remove css and back it up to Hardrive? Also might there be a guide to help do this. As i purchased Anydvd HD and my writer doesn't read it. Thanks in advance.. Also using Anydvd and 1Click pro

Anydvd help

I sort of figured that. Any idea of a good hd player. Also will a xbox hd drive work? I read something in the forum about the xbox hd drive. As i have both the Xbox HD player and Playstation 3 Blu-ray. Thanks

Anydvd HD help

Is there a guide for using the xbox drive? Or do you just plug it in to your usb port? Any special hookups? Thanks

You can just plug it in the USB & Anydvd-HD will work, but if you want to see the files on the disc, you need the UDF 2.5 Drivers. Not sure if I can post a direct link, so just do a google search for...

"Hacking the XBox 360’s HD-DVD for the PC"

That should lead you to a good link. ;)

* Read the instructions in the Rar file before installing.

Last edited:
You can just plug it in the USB & Anydvd-HD will work, but if you want to see the files on the disc, you need the UDF 2.5 Drivers. Not sure if I can post a direct link, so just do a google search for...

"Hacking the XBox 360’s HD-DVD for the PC"

That should lead you to a good link. ;)

* Read the instructions in the Rar file before installing.
Note: you only need the UDF 2.5 drivers on XP. Vista already is capable of this.

Note: you only need the UDF 2.5 drivers on XP. Vista already is capable of this.

Ahh, Thanks for the correction. I have not upgraded to Vista yet and did not know this. I am in the process of upgrading to a HD System and since your using Vista, what OS do you recommend??

Back