• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Verbatim D/L problem

cabman

I have backed up 2 of my movies with Verbatim D/L DVD+R disks now and they burn, but they won't play on any of my players. Slysoft won't even recognize the back up copy, but when I use WinDVD on my PC, it plays. Whats up anybody know? :(

I have backed up 2 of my movies with Verbatim D/L DVD+R disks now and they burn, but they won't play on any of my players. Slysoft won't even recognize the back up copy, but when I use WinDVD on my PC, it plays. Whats up anybody know? :(

Odds are the problem with your players not playing the DVDs is probably because they don't like +DL media. Did you set the booktype to DVD-ROM when you burned them?

When you say that Slysoft won't recognize the back-up, which program doesn't see it, AnyDVD?

All programs and players after they are burned

Either your players won't play D/L media, they don't like the brand of media or you are possibly using the wrong type of media.
Your player should say, in the manual, what type of media that it will accept. (i.e. +/-R +/-RW etc.)

Back