• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Beginner needs help

low63gp

Just purchased the software bundle as reffered by a friend. I am lost! I need to learn how to walk with it before I can run.

This is where I am at:
I am not too computer savy, but I can get around.
I have downloaded the 4 bundled softwares and keys.
I wish to copy a DVD that I have purchased.
I am trying DVD Clone and I am hitting a dead end.
I am loading movie DVD into drive F and clicking on to clone DVD. I am removing the spanish and french subtitles. It appears to be reading it then I get a go prompt . I hit go and get an error message I/O device error?

I browse around the help menu but either I am real impaitient or I just dont get it.

Does this software have easy instructions to get started? I just want to copy a DVD !!!!

Please help...:confused:

Just purchased the software bundle as reffered by a friend. I am lost! I need to learn how to walk with it before I can run.
i'm not being funny,but did you not 'try b4 you buy'?
as far as downloading the software and keys,install one of the programs then the key for it at a time.restart your pc after each software install if prompted to.
as for the error messages,i'm sure someone can help you with that.
good luck with everything...cos they are 4 fab programs.

The program is good, but it does expect you to have some computer knowledge. I know the Help file was using the F: drive as the DVD read/write device. But on your computer is your DVD writer the F: drive?

If you're not sure, look in My Computer to see what letter it was assigned.

Back