• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Twilight Saga New Moon Don't Work

Jakejoe85

Just as the Topic Says. For Shrinking I used CloneDVD2, it gets stuck around 97% Scanning when I'm st the Audio and Subtitles Settings.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.2.3_Info_E_TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON.zip
    217.7 KB · Views: 91
Just as the Topic Says. For Shrinking I used CloneDVD2, it gets stuck around 97% Scanning when I'm st the Audio and Subtitles Settings.

Problem:-

9.38s: read sectors failed, sense 3:2:0
11.47s: read sectors failed, sense 3:2:0
13.56s: read sectors failed, sense 3:2:0
13.56s: read error 245864 to 245865, max 4153264, io->read_error 0
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 22905, absoluteSector 245864

Last edited:
To add to Rodster's post bad disc or it could be the drive. Give it a cleaning and try again. Try on another PC then if all that fails you'll want to exchange the disc for another one.

Twilight Saga New Moon

I checked the bottom of the disc and it is new with no scratch. Dvd reader is fine because I have successfully back up my other dvd after that Twilight.

Just because you don't see any defects and even though you can watch it, doesn't entitle the disc to be fine. There was a great example of the process using dumped rocks as an example posted on this forum for your case but I can't find it.

EDIT: Found the info -

Frank said:
Keep in mind for the future that playing a disc and reading it for backup are two very different events:

"Play" = dropping a load of rocks off a dump truck

"Read" = landing a plane at night in a snowstorm

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=135309&postcount=4

Last edited:
I checked the bottom of the disc and it is new with no scratch. Dvd reader is fine because I have successfully back up my other dvd after that Twilight.

Try the same disc in a different burner, even an external burner or if in a PC a secondary burner and please re-post the log file. As mentioned before, just because it plays fine, does not mean the disc is error-free.

Yeah am having problems burning this movie too I keep getting error message help when I rip the movie I get this FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 16726016 382976 I have included the file log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.2.3_Info_D_TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON.zip
    228 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
I believe this disc has a new protection, AnyDVD has to be updated.

Yeah am having problems burning this movie too I keep getting error message help when I rip the movie I get this FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 16726016 382976 I have included the file log

Only thing I could find was this

WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 10063, absoluteSector 233022

So its seems as James has said, new protection system.

Released in 2 weeks and 5 days I am sure there will be an update by then. :D

i was able to copy Twilight Saga New Moon

lol i went old school.
0.Have Anydvd running in the BG
1.fire up ripit4me click on rip ISO
2.DVDdecrypter ignore any errors till you hit 96% cancel job but dont delete iso
3.DVD Srhink mount iso to a Vitual drive.. back up only main movie

Burn it and wala...

Anydvd logs and clonedvd logs

here are the logs file for twilight saga new moon. i am using anydvd 6.6.2.4 and clonedvd 2.9.2.7

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.2.4_Info_D_TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON.zip
    181.1 KB · Views: 29
  • the twilight saga new moon.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 26
You can bet there will be before the street date of the DVD.

Did i miss something or are you saying this DVD has not been released yet?
Because if thats what you are saying what is the OP trying to back up? :confused:

Did i miss something or are you saying this DVD has not been released yet?
Because if thats what you are saying what is the OP trying to back up? :confused:

It isn't released till 03/20/2010 but some people get their hands on titles quicker than others.

i was able to rip new moon movie only i just used track i only and it was ok

lol i was able to rip new moon movie only i just used track 1 only and it was ok

Back