• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Addicted to Burning

sneakers

I can't wait til Tuesday so I can buy the latest releases and burn them. It just consumes my whole week because I can't think about nothing but Tuesday. Is it possible to be addicted to burning? I think I really need help.

Last edited:
:D :D After you do several hundred the excitement mellows down.

i dont go out to buy cd's/dvd's just so i can copy them or because i CAN copy them...if i see summat i fancy i'll buy it then do a back up of it.
i'm not gonna buy a cd/dvd just because i bought some software that will allow me to copy it.
sneakers post sounds like he does the opposite of what i said.either he has money burning a hole in his pocket or did i misunderstand??

Last edited:
I guess only sneakers can answer that. It's his business and his money. :)
I have way over 1000 movies backed up and well over 500 data CD's. I make copies of EVERY software CD that I have as well as all of my down loadable softwares. That is why I purchase writable optical drives.

I make copies of EVERY software CD that I have as well as all of my down loadable softwares.
weird thing...i haven't backed up ANY of my software cd's/dvd's-and i do have quite a lot of them.i think it is possibly cos once they're installed on my pc,i never need to touch them again.and i also have my laptop's entire 'c' drive backed up anyway to an 160GB external hard drive using acronis true image 10,and i can reinstall everything (programs,settings etc...)via that anyway should i need to.

Last edited:
I have had software CD's get damaged, I've had Ghost and Acronis images get corrupted and I've had HDD's fail.I back up everything in variable places.:D

I'm with oldjoe on this one...I backup everything. In some cases I will have multiple backups. In particular my SlySoft stuff is on flashdrives as well as hdd & cd's.

As far as burning being an addiction, I suppose I fit the category with about 1500 plus movies and programs/games I have backed up over the years:D

:bowdown: WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!! SLYSOFT ROCKS!!!:bowdown:

I have about 4000 backed-up. The wifey says I'm addicted, I say heck no, get me some more to back up.

I wonder what would blockbuster would have to say if they caught someone copying there new releases lol :policeman:

I can't wait til Tuesday so I can buy the latest releases and burn them. It just consumes my whole week because I can't think about nothing but Tuesday. Is it possible to be addicted to burning? I think I really need help.
I'd say you need help. ;)

I wonder what would blockbuster would have to say if they caught someone copying there new releases lol :policeman:

How would they catch someone? There really is no way to tell if someone is doing it. The employees wouldn't care all they care about is getting their paycheck at the end of the week. The manager might care though.

How would they catch someone? There really is no way to tell if someone is doing it. The employees wouldn't care all they care about is getting their paycheck at the end of the week. The manager might care though.

It was a hypothetical question....

Blockbuster or Netflix for that matter, would probably rather have someone copy the rental than buy from a retail store. They get more money that way. Now the movie studios.......:disagree:

Back