• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd doesn't work for me

jwdr07

Ok here is my problem, for the last 2 weeks now. My clone DVD will stop responding either while scanning DVD's or in the Read process of the DVD. this problem has been an issue since AnyDVD 6.1.3.3 was releases. Before that i never had a problem. oh and it does the same thing with brand new DVD's. Now i'm getting a CSS error as well, which i have never gotten before. until 6.1.3.6

Here are my upper, and lower filters

UPPERS
GEARAspiWDM
rebook

LOWERS
AnyDVD
ElbyDelay
imapi

Last edited:
I followed all the steps as directed, and it still did not fix the issue. i emailed Slysoft Tech Support, and they sent me the LockedIO reg patch. But it's still doesn't work right, if i reboot the Reading process will make it to 88% then it stops responding.

Any suggestions would be a Very Big help

I followed all the steps as directed, and it still did not fix the issue. i emailed Slysoft Tech Support, and they sent me the LockedIO reg patch. But it's still doesn't work right, if i reboot the Reading process will make it to 88% then it stops responding.

Any suggestions would be a Very Big help

1) Do you have enough free space on your hard drive?

2) Do step 8 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 please

3) Does it happen with all discs or just one?

4) Do you get an error message from Clonedvd at all? If so, please provide the full error message

5) Try a different cable on your reader

6) Try defragmenting your hard drive

7) Are you still getting the css error? What does the full error message say?
Do step 1 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 please

8 ) Try disabling as many programs running in the background as you can (close your web broswer; close your email program)

9) Are you sure your reader isn't dying?

I got it Fixed and working again.

There was a Software Conflict

Vlc Media player. was accessing my DVD rom at odd times. all i had to do was change the file type settings so it doesn't support DVD's

I have used VLC Media player for a long time and never had that problem, but I will remember it just in case. Thanks

Back