• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd Update 6.1.3.5 2007 04 10

problem with anydvd 6135

Hello,
The reason i am here today..as some know i been with anydvd and clonedvd from day one..i never had a problem with any of the products until today,with anydvd 6135.
This is on a 2000 system where i used anydvd since anydvd first came out.

The problem is:anydvd shuts down and the task-bar fox go to its happy hunting ground..(disappears) when the movie is inserted and the movie will not play..or can i see the movie in the drive,to get the movie to play anydvd must be disabled.

I did not install anydvd 6135 on my xp-computer.until i find out if its only happens on windows 2000 system..

So i uninstalled anydvd 6135 and reinstalled 6133,all is working as it should.

Note:i did try another download and install..that did not fix the problem
cheers

Note:this is the only computer i burn movies on also it only has sp-4 installed and no windows update.also it does not go on the net..

Last edited:
I'm having similar problems, also on W2K. Reverting to 6132 (my previous version) works fine.

I did not install anydvd 6135 on my xp-computer.until i find out if its only happens on windows 2000 system..
Very likely a "W2K only" problem. I'll fix it ASAP.

Thank You Jame's

Thank You Jame's the update 6.1.3.6 fixed the windows 2000 problem..
as i just tried the new version..
now i can go on me way...to happy copying with the fox...........
cheers

AnyDVD History

6.1.3.6 2007 04 13
- Fix: AnyDVD 6.1.3.5 did not work correctly on Windows 2000
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

Thank You Jame's the update 6.1.3.6 fixed the windows 2000 problem..
as i just tried the new version..
now i can go on me way...to happy copying with the fox...........
cheers

AnyDVD History

6.1.3.6 2007 04 13
- Fix: AnyDVD 6.1.3.5 did not work correctly on Windows 2000
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

This is one of the reasons that I love Slysoft and AnyDVD in particular. Slysoft is quick to rectify problems when a new release has one.

...And, please, no one [I won't say any names] mention the DVD Shrink issue. It's not the same.

any dvd 6.1.3.5 /6.1.3.6

i cannt install either of thede new versions
i download them and install either one and still have 6.1.3.3
i have tried first 6.1.3.5 then 6.1.3.6 and all i get is 6.1.3.3
what am i doing wrong never had any probelms before help please

thanks in advance
billybob72

uninstall 6.1.3.3 using the uninstaller from in the anydvd program,it will ask ye if ye want to remove ye key,say no!!!
reboot
then go and get a new download of SetupAnyDVD6136
install and reboot
cheers

get it here

Last edited:
billybob,
Many in the past have had your problem. Solution: Clear your Temporary Internet Files before downloading a new version. Since you seem to have made several re-install attempts, your AnyDVD files might be a bit scrambled-up so do an uninstall like ireland suggested, clear your temp internet files (cache), then download a fresh new 6.1.3.6 and install it. Some have to use their keys reactivate AnyDVD again after this procedure.

Safety precaution: Your slysoft keys should be safely stored off your system before you uninstall.

Whisperer

Last edited:
Back