• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero Showtime works now with 6.1.3.5

Jad

Hi Guys, just to say great work with v6.1.3.5. Just got the plugin for Nero and under 6.1.3.3 my discs wouldn't work. Just happened to check your site and hey presto a new version was available. Installed reboot and now Showtime is working. :clap:

Hi Guys, just to say great work with v6.1.3.5. Just got the plugin for Nero and under 6.1.3.3 my discs wouldn't work. Just happened to check your site and hey presto a new version was available. Installed reboot and now Showtime is working. :clap:

Are you talking about Blu-ray or HD DVD or both ?

Do you also have PowerDVD 7.3? If so how does Showtime compare ?

Nero Showtime worked with AnyDVD HD 6.1.3.3 on HD DVD discs here.

In fact Nero Showtime had some odd bug where if I didn’t use AnyDVD HD, hardware acceleration would be disabled on my eVGA 8800GTS video card which would load the CPU to nearly 100%. Either that or it would crash when hardware acceleration was enabled and AnyDVD HD was not used.

Back