• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error Message

andyb2612

Hi

I have been using Clone DVD and Any DVD for some time now, but recently, i have been getting errors when using Clone DVD

D:/Video_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB Read Error The Device is not Ready.

I have the latest firmware for my Samsun TS-H552U, Cannot Even rip using Any DVD as the same sort of error message appears

Please help me

Regards
Andy

more than likely you have a bad movie copy to backup from try another movie or if your backing up from a copy it could be bad also even if it plays in your dvd player also make sure you have current version of anydvd and clonedvd also would help to know which movie. if you are backing up from a copy if it has a sticky label on it that could be a problem.

Last edited:
Thank You

Hi,

Thnaks for the reply, the films i am trying to backup are Cars, 16 Blocks and yes the DVD does have a sticky label from the rental company in the middle. would that really make a difference?

I will try using an original movie from the kids collection today.
I have the up to date versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD

Andy

Advice

the DVD does have a sticky label from the rental company in the middle. would that really make a difference?

A word of advice, that is something you do not want to make known on a forum. Making back-ups of your own discs are one thing.........

cars and 16 blocks can be copied with anydvd and clonedvd. another software may be blocking the dvd drive, perhaps another ripper tool.

A word of advice, that is something you do not want to make known on a forum. Making back-ups of your own discs are one thing.........

He could always of purchased the dvd used from a rental company, ;)

Back