• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

H.e.l.p.

cablegi2000

I am trying to burn a movie and when I click the clone DVD button and then select the movie I get an error message saying "Unable to read video files from F;VIDEO_TS: Unable to open file Incorrect function. Please be sure that all required files are availabe and try again". Can someone please help me to figure this out? If not then thanks for reading at least.

I had this problem after the 6.1.3.3 AnyDVD upgrade. Check your AnyDVD options, especially the "Use CSS Key Archive", make sure it is unchecked.

it is..

The "Use CSS key Archive" box is unchecked. Is there anything else that you know would cause me these issues?? P.S. Thanks!!!

I am trying to burn a movie and when I click the clone DVD button and then select the movie I get an error message saying "Unable to read video files from F;VIDEO_TS: Unable to open file Incorrect function. Please be sure that all required files are availabe and try again". Can someone please help me to figure this out? If not then thanks for reading at least.

Do step 8 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321 please

Here it is!

AnyDVD is disabled for Drive F:!
HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GWA-4161B 5.19 05/03/15

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.3)
IDE-DVD ROM 16X HD14 P
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2011520 sectors (3928 MBytes)
Total size: 4022925 sectors (7857 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THEGIFT
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

AnyDVD is disabled for Drive F:!

That's not good if the original movie is in drive F.

a) Do you see a red fox icon on your toolbar?

b) Do you get a "your trial has ended message" when running Anydvd?

1. Click this

Do what it says to do.

Also, check to see if there's a better ide/ata busmaster driver available for you possibly from your motherboard's support website if Microsoft's default drivers aren't working well for you.
If you're not using Microsoft's default drivers, then please do.

2.. visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=21907&postcount=11 (thanks to Zebadee)
Use one of the programs mentioned, and list your Lowerfilters and Upperfilters in your next post.

Or for XP users only,
Click Start, Run
type regedit
Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

We want what's listed in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List your Lowerfilters and Upperfilters in your next post.

Last edited:
Yes

Yes I do...i need to add that I just (with minimal prior knowledge) transfered my Computer to a new tower.

Yes I do...i need to add that I just (with minimal prior knowledge) transfered my Computer to a new tower.

Do you get a "your trial has ended message" when running Anydvd?

1. Click this

Do what it says to do.

Also, check to see if there's a better ide/ata busmaster driver available for you possibly from your motherboard's support website if Microsoft's default drivers aren't working well for you.
If you're not using Microsoft's default drivers, then please do.

2.. visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=21907&postcount=11 (thanks to Zebadee)
Use one of the programs mentioned, and list your Lowerfilters and Upperfilters in your next post.

Or for XP users only,
Click Start, Run
type regedit
Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

We want what's listed in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List your Lowerfilters and Upperfilters in your next post.

hmmm...

I was going thru the steps layed out on the link you added and when it asked me to " Right click on the Intel/VIA/Nvidia whatever controller(the part that isn't the secondary or primary IDE channel), then right click, and select update driver." I looked and all I have is Primary IDE channel,Secondary IDE channel, and standard dual channel PCI IDE controller. Nothing that says Intel,ATI,or anything else?????

I was going thru the steps layed out on the link you added and when it asked me to " Right click on the Intel/VIA/Nvidia whatever controller(the part that isn't the secondary or primary IDE channel), then right click, and select update driver." I looked and all I have is Primary IDE channel,Secondary IDE channel, and standard dual channel PCI IDE controller. Nothing that says Intel,ATI,or anything else?????

Okay, just move on to step 2.

hmmm...

Not to throw you off but I just had a thought and its not beyond possability. Do you think it is possible that when I transfered my PC components over to my new tower that I may have accidentally hooked the primary drive to the slave and the slave to the primary? Do you think that would cause me these problems??

Not to throw you off but I just had a thought and its not beyond possability. Do you think it is possible that when I transfered my PC components over to my new tower that I may have accidentally hooked the primary drive to the slave and the slave to the primary? Do you think that would cause me these problems??

You should ensure your burner is connected as master on the cable, with the jumper on back of the burner set to master as well. You should ensure your burner is connected properly to your motherboard. I would not have your reader slaved to your burner either.

However, for now, let's move on to step 2.

Last edited:
??

i know that i have InCD on my PC but I cannot find it in the Add/Remove programs list. Do you know where I might find it?

The reason i asked about the possiblility of the dives being hooked up wrong is because i didnt have this problem until after i transfered my PC.

i know that i have InCD on my PC but I cannot find it in the Add/Remove programs list. Do you know where I might find it?

You need to use Nero's uninstall/setup program.

Ensure you uninstall Incd.

visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=21907&postcount=11 (thanks to Zebadee)

Or for XP users only,
Click Start, Run
type regedit
Go to

The reason i asked about the possiblility of the dives being hooked up wrong is because i didnt have this problem until after i transfered my PC.

I find it more likely you have something installed that you shouldn't--like Incd.

Lower and Upper filters

Lower and Upper filters:

Lowerfilters: REG_MULTI_SZ AnyDVD ElbyDelay PxHelp20 Iviaspi...

UpperFilters: REG_MULTI_SZ incdrm InCDPass

Iviaspi...

Iviaspi - Used by Pinnacle Studio 9

Why do you have dots listed after Iviaspi? Do you have other filters listed as well that you aren't telling me?

incdrm InCDPass

1. Uninstall Nero's Incd until incdrm and incdpass no longer appear in your upperfilters. You do this from Nero's setup/uninstall program.

2. Retest step 8 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321 to see if Anydvd is disabled from your drive

3. Uninstall Pinnacle Studio 9 until Iviaspi is removed from your lowerfitlers

4. Retest step 8 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321 to see if Anydvd is disabled from your drive

Pinacle???

I don't see Pinnacle and I don't even know what pinnacle is...

I don't see Pinnacle and I don't even know what pinnacle is...

Do you have something from Intervideo installed? c:\windows\system32\drivers\iviaspi.sys InterVideo ASPI Shell - InterVideo, Inc. - 1.0.0.0

Well, for now, uninstall Incd

1. Uninstall Nero's Incd until incdrm and incdpass no longer appear in your upperfilters. You do this from Nero's setup/uninstall program.

2. Retest step 8 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321 to see if Anydvd is disabled from your drive. If Anydvd is working properly, then don't do step 3 nor step 4.

3. Uninstall Intervideo software until Iviaspi is removed from your lowerfitlers

4. Retest step 8 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321 to see if Anydvd is disabled from your drive

Last edited:
Back