• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

IE is redirected to slysoft homepage

headrush07

I don' t know if anyone else has had this problem, but recently, when I'm working online, Internet Explorer will suddenly redirect to the slysoft homepage, and after being redirected I can't even use the back button to return to the previous page I have to re-enter the address, it's quite annoying. I am a registered user of clone dvd and anydvd. Does slysoft use any highjacker spyware? If so, how can I get rid of it? Thanks!

You have acquired something undesirable but it's not from Slysoft. Spybot Search and Destroy or any of THESE should take care of it.

I guess there's worse pages to be redirected to...Thank you for your reply and the removal tool recomendations.

Does slysoft use any highjacker spyware? If so, how can I get rid of it? Thanks!
slysoft software is totally free from any nasties.
the only time i get directed to slysoft pages is when i click a link telling me there is an update.

Back