• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD hangs at 98 percent

ericpad

Hello,

I am attempting to use the Clone DVD option within cloneDVD2 2.9.0.3 and it hangs at 98 or 99 percent. This happens while the source dvd is in the drive. In other words, it doesn't even get to the point where the drive opens and I am asked for a blank dvd.

This happens with any dvd that I attempt to clone.

Any ideas on what is happening?

Thanks,

Hello,

I am attempting to use the Clone DVD option within cloneDVD2 2.9.0.3 and it hangs at 98 or 99 percent. This happens while the source dvd is in the drive. In other words, it doesn't even get to the point where the drive opens and I am asked for a blank dvd.

This happens with any dvd that I attempt to clone.

Any ideas on what is happening?

Thanks,

Yes. This normally happens when your source disk is old, or has scratches on it. Try cleaning your disk with dishwashing liquid & lukewarm water. Do not dry it using circular motion. Use vertical strokes (wiping inner to outer strokes.

Back