• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hello SlySoftians.

Dreamthief

Well, have been a lurker here for quite some time. Mostly cause issues I would have using AnyDVD + DVDShrink, and google would point me here. two weeks ago, I added CloneDVD to the mix, and have been burning smoothly since. :clap:

I'm a software engineer, and develop Medicaid aps for the state of Kentucky. Currently we are implmenting a brand new medicaid system. :doh:

Live in Kentucky, have lived here now for over 7 years ( moved from Arizona where I was born and raised ). General hobbies include Music ( guitar ), shooting guns, and drinking beer.

If there is anything else any of you are wanting to know, just ask. Glad to be here. 8)

If there is anything else any of you are wanting to know, just ask. Glad to be here. 8)

Nice to meet you!

Since you asked, I am wanting to know the exact date, time, and manner of my death. :D

-W

Back