• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

D:\Video_TS does not exist??? what does this mean?

dawkins30

I have the latest version of AnyDvd and it was working. But, now when I try to rip Video DVD to hard disk and go through the steps, it gives me an error stating D:\Video_TS does not exist. What does this mean?

I have the latest version of AnyDvd and it was working. But, now when I try to rip Video DVD to hard disk and go through the steps, it gives me an error stating D:\Video_TS does not exist. What does this mean?

It means Anydvd couldn't find the video_ts folder on the d: drive. Is the original dvd disc in your d: drive?

By the way, "rip video dvd to hard disk" should be used as a last resort only:
read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=328

Last edited:
I currently have DVD Shrink

HI,
I currently use DVD Shrink to back up. Is that ok? The DVD is in the drive. I read your instructions on how I should properly use AnyDvd and that ripping should be a last resort. Honestly, I am a bit confused as to how to do the steps in your link. Could you give me a quick "for Dummies" version of the steps? It says to make sure AnyDvd is running in the background and to drag and drop the video_ts folder to my desktop...how do I get to all of that?

1. If you're using Shrink read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=885 fully ("rip video dvd to harddisk" should only be used on those titles listed)

2. For getting to the video_ts folder, just use windows explorer and browse to the drive letter containing the original dvd.

Last edited:
getting to the video_ts folder

I assume that if I go to Start, My Computer, D:(Movie Title)...it is the same right? Could I just drag the title of the movie in the D: drive over to DVD shrink under DVD structure?

I assume that if I go to Start, My Computer, D:(Movie Title)...it is the same right?

It's the same if you're dragging the video_ts folder to your hard drive/desktop, yes.

Frankly, if it's not one of the titles listed here http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=885
then I would just run Shrink with Anydvd running in the background and select "open disk" instead of ripping first.
Then choose the drive containing the original dvd.

Last edited:
AnyDVD running in background

When I right click on the AnyDVD icon at the bottom right hand corner of my computer screen (not sure what you call that area), "AutoStart" has a checkmark by it. Does this mean that when I put a DVD into the D drive that AnyDVD is automatically running in the background? Or do I have to manually do something to ensure that it is running in the background??

When I right click on the AnyDVD icon at the bottom right hand corner of my computer screen (not sure what you call that area), "AutoStart" has a checkmark by it.

Autostart means that Anydvd loads when Windows loads, automatically. If the red fox icon is on your toolbar that means Anydvd is running.

Last edited:
Back