• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant Backup The Covenant DvD R2

noeldoran

Cant Rip The Covenant DVD

just rented the covenant on dvd but anydvd wnt allow me to open the disc to rip it, its region 2 dvd and i have version 6.1.3.3, can anyone help????

just rented the covenant on dvd but anydvd wnt allow me to open the disc to rip it, its region 2 dvd and i have version 6.1.3.3, can anyone help????

No. You really need to own the discs that you backup....

very funny arnt we

why would i need to back it up if i already own it, deres no point...:clap:

why would i need to back it up if i already own it, deres no point...:clap:

There IS a point and you have missed it. Copying rented discs is illegal.
You PURCHASE the disc and make a backup copy to protect your investment.

sure where is the fun in that

its only a dvd not a car so if i break it i can just buy another.can you actually help me backing it up r not?????

its only a dvd not a car so if i break it i can just buy another.can you actually help me backing it up r not?????

I could but I won't because it is illegal. I doubt, and I hope, that you will not find anyone on this forum that will.

LOL.. Here is the worlds best reason for backing upDVD's
I have 4 teenagers and not even concrete is safe around here.

I have a brand new The Covenant DVD and am getting a cannot read a protion/sector message when trying to back up. Any one else getting this ?

Well, I hope my answer doesn't come too late.

Run your registered AnyDVD.

After that run DVD-Shr*** 2.3 (so an old version, not the current version).

DVD-Shr*** will stop analyzing with an error, but it will show you a table of contents - and you can rip the main movie (uncompressed).

After that you can use DVD-Shr*** (new version even) to shrink your backup on HD to make it fit on a normal DVD.

Well, I hope my answer doesn't come too late.

Run your registered AnyDVD.

After that run DVD-Shr*** 2.3 (so an old version, not the current version).

DVD-Shr*** will stop analyzing with an error, but it will show you a table of contents - and you can rip the main movie (uncompressed).

After that you can use DVD-Shr*** (new version even) to shrink your backup on HD to make it fit on a normal DVD.

LOl you are too late. The user resolved the problem, so long time ago.

Back