• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Video

markdove

I am new to this game.

I understand before I can copy a dvd to download onto my iPod (80gig 5G Video) I have to decrypt, if such a word. I decrypt using AnyDVD, then use CloneDVDMobile. I copy the DVD, however I get just the audio portion and no video. HELP!!!! I follow the prompts and even the directions in a book, Filling Your iPod, but all I get is audio with lots of colored bars/lines and no video. I am using the trial versions of each. At this point I am thankful I did not purchase and have the problems.

Thanks.

I haven't used this program, but if I were you, I would click the friendly "help"
button that appears in the upper right of Clonedvdmobile. On the left, I would click "Apple Ipod video", and I would follow the instructions.
I would NOT use "Rip Video DVD to harddisk" in Anydvd at all; I would just have Anydvd running in the background.

I am still having problems....

Yesterday I was able to copy, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, CSS protected to my iPod. I also tried to copy a couple of classic John Wayne DVD's, also CSS protected to the Pod and was unable to do so. Is there a magic bullet I can shoot to remove the CSS protection, (The friendly help screen said CSS protected will not be copied), so I am able to copy or am I pretty much stuck with what I can purchase from iTunes store.

Thanks.

You should have the Anydvd red fox icon running on your toolbar at all times when using Clonedvdmobile in order to remove CSS protection.

The little red fox is in my toolbar.

When I put the dvd in it says beginning scan then a "report" pops up on my desktop. I click ok and then the screen disappears. The little red fox is still in the tray. I then click on clone dvd mobile and begin. I follow all the prompts...but still am getting just audio.

If you're doing what the help guide says, then I have no idea. Sorry.
I am not familiar with this program.

Maybe someone else can help you out.

If you're doing what the help guide says, then I have no idea. Sorry.
I am not familiar with this program.

Maybe someone else can help you out.
do any of the slysoft staff or elaborate bytes staff contribute on this forum?that he could direct his question to?:confused:

do any of the slysoft staff or elaborate bytes staff contribute on this forum?that he could direct his question to?:confused:

Yes. Peer does, for one. Just because Slysoft developers contribute though, doesn't mean they will answer all questions that are posted.

Back